New hub.. old one broke!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
New hub.. old one broke!
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 11:27 Quote
It comes with a ten tooth driver as for changing the driver... Im not sure

Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 11:50 Quote
They have an option of a 9t . I know another dtiver fits it. Not sure which one but I have seen people put a ti driver on it. Lama has the listings and there are retailers throughout the us now.

FL
Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 12:00 Quote
Judging by the price and taken everything in I think I'm gonna stick with the halo djd. Seems like the best spec for the money

Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 12:04 Quote
I hear a lot of bad things about the djd. Go for the bush drive I think its called. It has the driver like the premium stinger and I think from what Harry says you can swap to the stingers 9t and run a 22t sprocket

Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 12:26 Quote
Take a look at the atomlab pimplite hubs there great hubs cheap decent weight strong I'm pretty sure u can put a drive on them , there very strong the only thing is there not real loud

FL
Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 13:38 Quote
problem with a few of these hubs is their not widely sold throughout Europe......... it's either the regular ns rotary or the djd atm - on a budget of 130 max for the hub, still considering whether I should sell the current wheel and buying new or just respoking...

Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 13:40 Quote
Sullymtb wrote:
problem with a few of these hubs is their not widely sold throughout Europe......... it's either the regular ns rotary or the djd atm - on a budget of 130 max for the hub, still considering whether I should sell the current wheel and buying new or just respoking...
Look on CRc u can get pimplite hubs for under 130

FL
Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 13:45 Quote
I'm lookin for a nice sounding hub as well, Is 36h worth keeping or would a 32h suit better? I'd rather go rotary with a new wheel build and sell off the one I have....

Posted: Dec 29, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
halo djd bush drive hub? picked one up , good hub, nice sound, smooth, strong. I looked into getting hope pro trials first though

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013766
Mobile Version of Website