Scott Gambler OWNERS

PB Forum :: Downhill
Scott Gambler OWNERS
Posted: Jan 8, 2024 at 11:14 Quote
Do you by any chance know the part number?

O+
Posted: Jan 10, 2024 at 2:39 Quote
No and it was for the latest Gambler model, just to let you know that it exists some bolt kits with less items.

O+
Posted: Jan 10, 2024 at 11:18 Quote
THerman666 wrote:
Do you by any chance know the part number?
The only part number is the full kit: 229705
Maybe it will help you to find a cheap one and get some spares...

Did you try to measure the one you have on the right side to try find a similar bolt online?

Posted: Jan 11, 2024 at 9:40 Quote
I don't think such a bolt is a standard size so no, i have an option to get the bolt made on a lathe so that isn't an issue, just wanted to see if someone had some old spare parts. It is a good idea to have some extra if something goes catastrophically wrong on a trip somewhere or something, and am not keen to shell out 140 eur for something that isn't totally necessary.

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2024 at 22:46 Quote
Another idea : as I lost one bolt of the linkage of my Gambler, I took one from my Giant Trance that did the job for a few weeks.

Posted: Jan 26, 2024 at 5:34 Quote
hi guys!! are you OK? you know where i can find the table for rear shox about weight/spring hardness? Tnx

Posted: Jan 26, 2024 at 6:16 Quote
DperruH wrote:
hi guys!! are you OK? you know where i can find the table for rear shox about weight/spring hardness? Tnx

As far as I know there isnt any: you got use a spring calculator of Fox and start there.

I picked up a Tues in discount: so I'm selling my 2022 910 soon.

Posted: Mar 13, 2024 at 3:07 Quote
DperruH wrote:

For ~80 kg (weight + protectors) I am already on 500 lbs spring. I tried 400 and 450 but the travel usage was just was too much without the wheels leaving the ground. Dialing in a coil shock is way harder than an air shock. Next time I will choose air.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015179
Mobile Version of Website