Scott Gambler OWNERS

PB Forum :: Downhill
Scott Gambler OWNERS
Posted: Apr 18, 2014 at 12:55 Quote
Those are the dimensions.

It is measured as:

Width x bolt drilling.

So you need a 22.2mm bushing for an 8mm bolt and likewise a 40mm one for an 8mm bolt.

Posted: Apr 19, 2014 at 11:54 Quote
Charge262 wrote:
Those are the dimensions.

It is measured as:

Width x bolt drilling.

So you need a 22.2mm bushing for an 8mm bolt and likewise a 40mm one for an 8mm bolt.
One will be the front bushing and the other the rear, I think the 22mm was the rear when I had up replace mine.

Posted: Apr 24, 2014 at 1:51 Quote
thanks guys! , i figured it was two diff sizes for each end of the shock.

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 13:40 Quote
Hi chaps.

I was thinking of picking up a new Gambler this year, but am a little worried about sizing. I am 6ft 2. and am worried the Large is going to be a bit small. Is there anyone out there my height that could give me some impressions of the sizing?

Cheers.

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 15:21 Quote
Im 6ft 6 and i ride a L 2010 Gambler, I know its not a new Gambler but im sure they've not changed the sizes that much over the years.

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 19:36 Quote
Do u guys like your 2011-12 gamblers im about to buy and I would love some input thanks.

Posted: Apr 29, 2014 at 22:30 Quote
Alright indefiniteve I had a 2011 gambler and it was awesome jumping bombing through rock gardens it did everything you won't be disappointed

Posted: Apr 30, 2014 at 4:23 Quote
Best bike you'll ever ride, set it up right and it will destroy anything in its path, also really user friendly, you can run any fork size and any chainguide, also you can adjust the head angle to suit the trail your on and change the length of the dropouts for long or short, again depending on the trail, and if you build with the right components it's lighter than the new one!

Posted: Apr 30, 2014 at 6:03 Quote
The bike is a beast! it can ride anything you want from jumps to dh race tracks. i even rode an 11km trail centre route on it!

Posted: Apr 30, 2014 at 10:01 Quote
I got me a 2014 Gambie frame comin in soon. Anyone able to shed some light on this PF BB107 bottom bracket shizz they using now?

Google search only returns stuff about Beyblades!

Posted: May 1, 2014 at 15:09 Quote
dorados add such pimp to ANY bike ... love mine for sure

Posted: May 1, 2014 at 15:13 Quote
HisShadow wrote:
dorados add such pimp to ANY bike ... love mine for sure
haha, yeah man! They are just sick! But sadly enough mine are already leaking, and I didn't ride more than like 5 times with them. luckily enough the first service is free, so thats amazing Big Grin other than that small issue, its just a siiicckkk fork Smile

Posted: May 5, 2014 at 23:08 Quote
Sweet rig MM Wink I had a damper leg oil leak on my Dorado pro after a few months of riding. I could see a thin bead of oil collect on the o-ring after riding all day. Not drastic, but it still needed to be addressed. Manitou graciously agreed to replace the seals for no cost, and it didn't count as the free 1 year service! I was only responsible for the shipping cost 1 way to their facility. Since getting it back the fork leg has been flawless, not a single drop of residue on the stancion or o-ring. Good people, and awesomely performing fork!

Posted: May 6, 2014 at 11:42 Quote
Does anyone know anywhere I can buy a Gambler 20 in the UK in Large. I have the money, but no one seems to want it...no stock Frown ..might have to go with another make.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016895
Mobile Version of Website