Aerospoke! need a review/tips/thoughts.

PB Forum :: 29ers
Aerospoke! need a review/tips/thoughts.
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 9, 2014 at 10:59 Quote
I was also sent the wrong wheels/component builds in August 2014. I called them and spoke with "Dave" who assured me that the mistake would be rectified within a week. It is now almost two months later and they tell me that they have not decided what to do about my order being returned/refunded. I have even called the company headquarters 248.685.9009 and spoken with Holly. She could not provide an email or let me talk with anyone who might help me. She assured me that she would speak with her boss, Dave and call me back. Meanwhile, I keep emailing and calling the sales department daily without any reply. They do not even answer their sales phone line - vm every time! I am amazed! I have another bike with Aerospoke wheels and really think they are rock solid. Too bad I have a new set for my tour bike that cannot even be used!

daApe wrote:
BEWARE... Don't support a business backed by poor customer support and bad practices. They sent me the wrong wheel set and screwed me for return shipping... Jerry assured me he'd send me a return label then when silent. My creditor said there's nothing they could do to force the merchant to provide return shipping and they couldn't help me until I returned the wheels. The creditor said many merchants know this and stall until the creditor dispute window expires. Then you're screwed...
Thanks Jerry. YOU cost me $106 to ship wheels back that you acknowledged should have never been shipped to me in the first place.
CRIMINAL!!!

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 15:35 Quote
I have 2 sets they are way better then any v's theyou increase speed 150% and never have to true or worry about spokes getting loose and smooth as pearls no dought out spins any wheels out there they might just be to expensive for some people

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017235
Mobile Version of Website