Calling all Portsmouth, Chichester, Petersfield and other local riders...

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Calling all Portsmouth, Chichester, Petersfield and other local riders...
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 20, 2012 at 6:53 Quote
http://kingleyvalemountainbikers.ning.com/

This site is a network of riders based around the Portsmouth / Chichester / Petersfield area and is used to organize meet-ups for rides, post routes and pics and other general stuff and banter in some (maybe tenuous) way related to Mountain Biking.

We ride Kingly Vale, Storrington Downhill, Queen Elizabeth Country Park, Gravity Project, Rogate Downhill, south dows etc... but also sometimes go further afield.

We post all the local events and races.

Note, we are not a club, just a group of folk who meet up for rides Wink

Happy trails!

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 6:42 Quote
Mate,
You might be able to help me? I am coming down to your area for the week in June.
Although its a family holiday in our Caravan I always take a bike so I can get a ride out for a couple of hours when I get a chance. I'll be pitching up between Bognor and Chichester so if you can point me in the direction of some decent XC Trails in the area it would be much appreciated.
I do ride down hill too but my rig ain't no good for a family bike ride if you know what I mean lol.

Cheers Andy

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 at 6:52 Quote
Always good to know. Im in west Dean. Would really help to meet up with some local riders. Been a while since i last rode!

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 at 4:09 Quote
Nice one guys, might see you in june Andy.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008899
Mobile Version of Website