Bmx v Cops

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Bmx v Cops
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 9:47 Quote

a bit lame, i know, but we had it coming. the camera was dangling from the neck strap, so sorry i couldn't get a nice interview angle while the cop was kicking us out.

but hey, better being kicked out of the station than forced in, right?
copied from description to solve any questions:
STORY:

this was a pretty chill cop;

my friend was doing the roof gap, on the white roof at the police station (yes, he jumped off the police building)

so he did it the first time, decided it wasn't big enough. did it a second time, decided it wasn't big enough. lucky third time in, boom. cop comes out.

so the first person he sees is me, the camera man, and he asks what im doing
then i reply as you can see in the video

when i clearly bate out my friend, i meant to point at pultz (the other camera man who was
sitting there in the beginning of the video)

but he ran away. so with my lack of peripherals (4 eyed life), i ended up pointing at matt, who had the bike.

that made the situation look terrible.

with quick thinking, matt made up a good story, saying he was jumping off the small rocks instead of the roof, and really got us out of trouble.

look for the mixtape coming soon, lots more stuff like this. subscribe.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 13:17 Quote
You went to a police station to hit a 2 foot drop? You guys are idiots.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 13:22 Quote
looks alot smaller on video, its over bar height, and he has 9 inch high bars. plus the bank added another 4.5 feet to the drop. and there was a 12 inch ledge he had to hop over. so not as small as you think, good man.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 15:02 Quote
tacoved wrote:
looks alot smaller on video, its over bar height, and he has 9 inch high bars. plus the bank added another 4.5 feet to the drop. and there was a 12 inch ledge he had to hop over. so not as small as you think, good man.

Wow, so it's 3ft instead of 2? haha. That was definatley not worth filming. This video makes you guys look like a bunch of idiots.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 16:20 Quote
i dont really understand this video? u trying to ask are we against the police or not?, your friend "hopped" off the roof into some grass making it sound like some crazy ass jump in the description and then you have that?, i hope i dont see more of these videos, i want my 2 minutes back!

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 16:30 Quote
clearly not a 12 inch ledge too.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 17:18 Quote
i dont even think that the ledge is 2 feet high then you say that the bank adds 4.5 feet yet he lands right at the top

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 17:23 Quote
the vid sucks too,you guys are just being all nice and stuff,like who cares.i thought there was gonna be a fight or something.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 17:30 Quote
BreakYoSelf wrote:
You went to a police station to hit a 2 foot drop? You guys are idiots.

Not to mention that the cop was actually being really chill and you guys were being sarcastic and smart assed. He should have taken your personal info down.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 18:08 Quote
joekickass14 wrote:
the vid sucks too,you guys are just being all nice and stuff,like who cares.i thought there was gonna be a fight or something.

Y U NO READ DESCRIPTION

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 18:08 Quote
BreakYoSelf wrote:
tacoved wrote:

Wow, so it's 3ft instead of 2? haha. That was definatley not worth filming. This video makes you guys look like a bunch of idiots.

you're so good at that!

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 18:09 Quote
joekickass14 wrote:

you're right. from a soft focused video filmed from an upwards angle without a tripod, filmed about 25 feet away, you can tell how tall the ledge is better than i can. you're so smart, why are you even on pinkbike? you're way above this shit.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 18:09 Quote
tacoved wrote:
joekickass14 wrote:

Y U NO READ DESCRIPTION
i did read it,only after i wachted.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 18:10 Quote
dirt-king15 wrote:
i dont even think that the ledge is 2 feet high then you say that the bank adds 4.5 feet yet he lands right at the top

its up to his shoulder, he stood beside it. and he's around 6 feet tall. but hey, you clearly know more than i do.

Posted: Feb 1, 2012 at 18:11 Quote
tacoved wrote:
joekickass14 wrote:

you're right. from a soft focused video filmed from an upwards angle without a tripod, filmed about 25 feet away, you can tell how tall the ledge is better than i can. you're so smart, why are you even on pinkbike? you're way above this shit.
ypu can see it in the vid its about 3 inchs,it goes all the way around roof thing,donteven try to lie,your just gonna make yourself look like more of a fool.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012123
Mobile Version of Website