Must read for any Hamsterley forest riders north-east UK

PB Forum :: Downhill
Must read for any Hamsterley forest riders north-east UK
Previous Page |
Posted: Feb 7, 2012 at 10:56 Quote
Please check this link and share for your own safety. This is not a scam http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=270282346374547&id=108089355927181

Posted: Feb 7, 2012 at 11:05 Quote
WTF i was there on sat. absolutely brainless behaviour.

Posted: Feb 7, 2012 at 11:12 Quote
absolute scum, i really hope they find who did this

Posted: Feb 7, 2012 at 11:46 Quote
f*ckers need burning to death.

Posted: Feb 7, 2012 at 14:39 Quote
Yeah keep this going and repost to other local riders. Someone needs to be held accountable

Posted: Feb 7, 2012 at 14:44 Quote
Mindless chavs/ramblers.

Posted: Feb 8, 2012 at 11:31 Quote
Chest cam of the incident here. Good job it was snowing so he wasn`t going flat out.http://youtu.be/kTvcv6HQZoU

Posted: Feb 10, 2012 at 15:26 Quote
I seen this on the website tonight! Shocking!

Abit off topic for this thread but is there a big scene over the north east for DH? I have just moved over the Gateshead from carlisle. Looking for some fellow riders and also guidance in where to go etc? Dont know the North East very well!
Dan

Posted: Feb 10, 2012 at 16:03 Quote
supernova1212 wrote:

Abit off topic for this thread but is there a big scene over the north east for DH? I have just moved over the Gateshead from carlisle. Looking for some fellow riders and also guidance in where to go etc? Dont know the North East very well!
Dan

Lot's of places but i know none of them even though i'm from durham lol and this feature also was in the northern echo.

Posted: Feb 12, 2012 at 15:13 Quote
marquis wrote:
supernova1212 wrote:

Dan

Lot's of places but i know none of them even though i'm from durham lol and this feature also was in the northern echo.

Northern echo!? whats this like? Im game for this Hamsterly forrest, hearing good things about it! What rig you got mate?

Posted: Feb 12, 2012 at 15:24 Quote
News paper.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/

And i don't race although when i went on my demo it was good.

Posted: Feb 13, 2012 at 12:06 Quote
hamsterley is good with a routes for every rider.

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 19:21 Quote
I am doing a project for school on adult's thoughts on vaccine prevalence and would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to answer some questions in a completely anonymous survey. You will not be asked for any personal or contact information at any time.

Posted: Mar 24, 2012 at 3:52 Quote
supernova1212 wrote:
marquis wrote:
supernova1212 wrote:

Dan

Northern echo!? whats this like? Im game for this Hamsterly forrest, hearing good things about it! What rig you got mate?

Posted: Mar 24, 2012 at 3:54 Quote
Hamsterley is mint I ride there regular.real good maintained trails and there's always a good bunch of lads to ride with.

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011462
Mobile Version of Website