Group Set Change...

PB Forum :: 29ers
Group Set Change...
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 2, 2012 at 10:24 Quote
I think it depends on what the bike is for....

if your racing, or cycling competitively then i would go for it. but if your just always on a relaxed sunday ride then i would leave it and stick to your shimano

also what is the rest of the bike like? have you got a nice carbon frame and nice wheels to go with it? or are u going to have an awsome groupset on a not so awsome bike?

Posted: Mar 2, 2012 at 19:12 Quote
Wadey-UK1 wrote:
I think it depends on what the bike is for....

if your racing, or cycling competitively then i would go for it. but if your just always on a relaxed sunday ride then i would leave it and stick to your shimano

also what is the rest of the bike like? have you got a nice carbon frame and nice wheels to go with it? or are u going to have an awsome groupset on a not so awsome bike?

The only thing to replace is my cranks wich I should have within the next two months....Wheels, tires, calipers, jockey wheels, chainrings, handlebars, seat, post and cables are all sweet!!!

Posted: Mar 4, 2012 at 3:47 Quote
ok, then i would defiantly try to shed more weight but going for sram. a mate has it and he seems to love it, especially the carbon cranks!

Posted: Mar 4, 2012 at 4:56 Quote
Looking at a few FSA cranks and Shimano ones....FSA I believe will be my choice with a new bottom bracket as well...

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015305
Mobile Version of Website