The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Author Message
Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 13:18 Quote
dragonaut wrote:
Scratch that I want that bike.


So much awesome 29er started poppong up

Sell my buddy your ffwd.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 14:07 Quote
dragonaut wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bikepacking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/surly-karate-monkey-27plus_01.jpg
god damn the new karate monkey is so awesome!

Guys, how could you find bike to be cool without replaceable derailleur hanger? It is really pity to pay $1k for something to be breakable so easy.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 14:09 Quote
alexgosu wrote:
dragonaut wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bikepacking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/surly-karate-monkey-27plus_01.jpg
god damn the new karate monkey is so awesome!

Guys, how could you find bike to be cool without replaceable derailleur hanger? It is really pity to pay $1k for something to be breakable so easy.

This is a thread for sexiness, not necessarily functionality.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 14:10 Quote
mgolder wrote:
alexgosu wrote:
dragonaut wrote:

god damn the new karate monkey is so awesome!

Guys, how could you find bike to be cool without replaceable derailleur hanger? It is really pity to pay $1k for something to be breakable so easy.

This is a thread for sexiness, not necessarily functionality.

Sexiness in terms of bikes should mean engineering perfection, isn't it?

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 14:15 Quote
alexgosu wrote:
mgolder wrote:
alexgosu wrote:


Guys, how could you find bike to be cool without replaceable derailleur hanger? It is really pity to pay $1k for something to be breakable so easy.

This is a thread for sexiness, not necessarily functionality.

Sexiness in terms of bikes should mean engineering perfection, isn't it?

Not really, sexiness in here is aesthetics really. Uggo bikes are a no no. But like anything, its all subjective of course. If engineering perfection was the criteria then no bikes would ever be posted, as perfection can't really be achieved.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 14:30 Quote
alexgosu wrote:
dragonaut wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.bikepacking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/surly-karate-monkey-27plus_01.jpg
god damn the new karate monkey is so awesome!

Guys, how could you find bike to be cool without replaceable derailleur hanger? It is really pity to pay $1k for something to be breakable so easy.

Are you aware that that is steel...

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 14:30 Quote
ColinD wrote:
dragonaut wrote:
Scratch that I want that bike.


So much awesome 29er started poppong up

Sell my buddy your ffwd.

When hell freezes.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 14:59 Quote
n+1, dragon. you know this.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 16:42 Quote
sethd wrote:
Primer

OOOHHHH SHIT, between this and that surly... you're hitting me right in the feels

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 17:32 Quote
Stayslacking wrote:
sethd wrote:
Primer

OOOHHHH SHIT, between this and that surly... you're hitting me right in the feels

yup i may have to sell the privee and put down payment on one of these, they are great looking frames.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 17:41 Quote
sethd wrote:
Primer

Yaaaaa that is just about the sexiest hardtail i have ever seen.

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 18:28 Quote
put some Super Moto-X tires on for street... and man, i couldn't be happier. these tires kick ass on the street!


Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 22:47 Quote
This one must be posted here

Kingdom Vendetta
Kingdom Vendetta
Kingdom Vendetta


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.053858
Mobile Version of Website