The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 1:50 Quote
dh-destiny wrote:
photo

What is that? That is no hardtail. And the one before. That stem is a meter long... and the tires...

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 1:51 Quote
jimbojrt wrote:
Built up my winter whip, she's looking pretty rad! Transition Vanquish in XL with 130mm Fox 34s.

You can see the Scottish dust on the first few pics!

photo

photo

photo

photo

Would be happy to hit some stuff on that!
Smile

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 1:58 Quote
jimbojrt wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
How people can somehow not even read the title of the thread before posting is flabbergasting.

Don't go assuming I'm a smooth brain retard, I can read just as well as well as half you guys. Go back and read it yourself, it's not a ban, just opening yourself up to abuse, which is fine, I'm ginger and Scottish and a millennial so I'm used to it!!

I find this quite amusing. Please post your bike on the True hardcore hardtail Facebook page too if you really like abuse...

Being ginger and Scottish isn't a bad thing. If you've also got blue eyes it makes you pretty unique in population terms too!

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 2:02 Quote
photo

Like my whip!!!lol

Dual suspension hi-tensile steel frame in gun metal grey and vivid orange with front suspension forks, for the ultimate ground control.
16 inch black spoked wheels, with all terrain MTB tyres.
Front and rear V-brakes, with adjustable, child friendly easy reach levers and matching cables.
Black-widow chainring guard and matching printed saddle.
MTB semi-raised handlebar with ergonomic comfort grips.

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 2:28 Quote
Red, you got the power

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 2:34 Quote
Not black-spoked though...

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 5:55 Quote
jimbojrt wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:
How people can somehow not even read the title of the thread before posting is flabbergasting.

Don't go assuming I'm a smooth brain retard, I can read just as well as well as half you guys. Go back and read it yourself, it's not a ban, just opening yourself up to abuse, which is fine, I'm ginger and Scottish and a millennial so I'm used to it!!

Have you worked in the building trade? If not then you haven’t had half the abuse.

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 7:20 Quote
jimbojrt wrote:
gnarnaimo wrote:

Funniest thing I’ve read here in ages. You’re da man!

Agree 100% the language on the rules is totally convoluted and poorly written. It ultimately does not amount to a ban for self-posting. Just a big warning that one must have a very thick skin for doing so.

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 7:29 Quote
bigquotes*Posting meh bikes, arguing, taking the thread off topic will see you added to that ban list.

Sounds pretty clear to me. Red please ban jimbojrt and dh-destiny. This thread needs some moderation.

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 7:30 Quote
A4S wrote:
photo

My bad dude !

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 7:32 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
bigquotes*Posting meh bikes, arguing, taking the thread off topic will see you added to that ban list.

Sounds pretty clear to me. Red please ban jimbojrt and dh-destiny. This thread needs some moderation.

The Jock dude is alright, but banana bunch is a troll

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 7:35 Quote
I would be way more boring around here if own-posters didn't drop grenades in this forum on a regular basis. I'm all for it, post your shitbikes and turn on the fan.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035745
Mobile Version of Website