The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 12:50 Quote
This ain't the pig thread muchacho

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 8:45 Quote

I contemplated using that sort of sailor tattoo / scrawl font for my own wheels. I am so glad I didn't!

O+
Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 9:42 Quote
Sixth Element are the undisputed champions of bad rim graphics.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 9:45 Quote
I wonder if you can have them say what you want. I don't like the “cant quit” message but if you could perhaps customize it to “I f*ck squid” or something like that I would be into it for fun.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 9:54 Quote
100%

And then a motivational quote or something to top it off? Can't Quit. I don't even know what to say about that.

We ended up using nautical flags for PWBC which I am much more happy with. I experimented with different text though, initially, and that font was one of my first ideas that ultimately I recognized would probably look terrible. And I was correct. Ultimately invited someone to do a little branding which is still in the works.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 13:00 Quote
I like that Can’t Quit decal.

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 14:10 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Other than the dirty yellow grips I like it. Well done.

Yes! exactly!

I love this (except the grips) particularly because it reminds me so much of 80's BMX styling! tup

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 15:51 Quote
wythall1 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Other than the dirty yellow grips I like it. Well done.

Yes! exactly!

I love this (except the grips) particularly because it reminds me so much of 80's BMX styling! tup

I haven't been much for colored bits since the 90's but this bike has got me going back on colors a little, as I mentioned before I like it even with the yellow grips, I never thought I would like a red saddle on anything but this all ties together well.

I have some red Chris King hubs laying around I thought I'd never use just because they are red but maybe I just will use them.

I believe that may be a Tioga Spyder saddle, dose anyone have experience with this type of supposed suspension saddle ???

photo

Posted: Jul 27, 2021 at 6:00 Quote
Maybe not the sexiest components, but functional. But that frame and paint.... Droool...

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2021 at 6:20 Quote
That's not a Sklar is it? It's the kinda top swoop I always wanted sklar to have, haha

Posted: Jul 27, 2021 at 6:22 Quote
jesse-effing-edwards wrote:
That's not a Sklar is it? It's the kinda top swoop I always wanted sklar to have, haha

No it's a guy that calls himself Smithy. It's his own creation.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.040838
Mobile Version of Website