The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 7:16 Quote
WPUK wrote:
Uroboros wrote:
Why is everyone always quoting entire post with 189256 images, on same page??
For f*** sake... Scrolling through same images just to see something new.

Drama queen much?

The PB interface isn't optimised for mobile use, its a bit of a hassle to edit out specific phots when they are all clumped together.

Mainly to irritate you Uroborus, nothing to do with the awesomeness of the Nicolai , or fiddly mobile touch screens lol

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 8:31 Quote
photo

Flippin love this bike...Its odd because I'm sure the guy built it and then said he was selling it, I can't remember why, but now he has a brand new size L 2015 NS Eccentric frame in black for sale.

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 9:01 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/104/setup_checks/28895/photos/39064/s1600_image.jpg?1430318204

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 9:37 Quote
The Canfield is really sloping!
The BB seems quiet low isn't it?

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 10:03 Quote
haborym wrote:
The BB is quiet low isn't it?

Yeah it seems to have a short-ish travel fork on it which won't help..

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 10:10 Quote
haborym wrote:
29 & the stay is short & drops below the bb so quite an angle on there.

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 10:24 Quote
a-d-e wrote:
haborym wrote:
it looks like its been left by a fire and melted

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 10:29 Quote
pigman65 wrote:
a-d-e wrote:
haborym wrote:
it looks like its been left by a fire and melted
+1

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 10:31 Quote
David9180 wrote:
Canfield are releasing a carbon version of their Nimble 9, called the EPO

photo

I belevie it is meant for a long travel fork judging from this pic, hence the low bb on that one

O+
Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 14:45 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
David9180 wrote:

photo

I belevie it is meant for a long travel fork judging from this pic, hence the low bb on that one
well eyeing a line through the axles & crank spindle id guess less than 50mm drop. some 26" frames have as much as 40mm drop. 29" wheel axle would be around 38mm higher than it would be on a 26". therefore i'd say a 60mm+ drop on a 29er would be considered exceptionally low. also a 10mm increase in travel up front would raise the bb less than 4mm.

Posted: Apr 29, 2015 at 21:28 Quote
haborym wrote:
I would rather have a lower BB than higher.

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 0:00 Quote
That Charge is pretty fly. First time I've liked the look of RS' new upsy-downsy fork too.

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 0:19 Quote
a-d-e wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:
David9180 wrote:

well eyeing a line through the axles & crank spindle id guess less than 50mm drop. some 26" frames have as much as 40mm drop. 29" wheel axle would be around 38mm higher than it would be on a 26". therefore i'd say a 60mm+ drop on a 29er would be considered exceptionally low. also a 10mm increase in travel up front would raise the bb less than 4mm.
Right... The bike is designed to work with 100/120/140 mm travel fork ... I believe the bb drop is somewhere between 5- and 6+, one of the lowest... the point is to have such a low bb AND a short chainstay, at the same time...

Posted: Apr 30, 2015 at 0:56 Quote
RedOctober wrote:
a-d-e wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:

Right... The bike is designed to work with 100/120/140 mm travel fork ... I believe the bb drop is somewhere between 5- and 6+, one of the lowest... the point is to have such a low bb AND a short chainstay, at the same time...

So it's true, there really is nothing else to do in Romania..lol

Just kiddin'..Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022487
Mobile Version of Website