Timberline

PB Forum :: USA - East
Timberline
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 9, 2012 at 7:53 Quote
Who knows when the bike park at Timberline opens? I can't find anything on their website.

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2012 at 10:05 Quote
Hopefully JRNolan will post some opening day info on the forums or their FB page soon

Posted: Apr 16, 2012 at 18:50 Quote
Pm'd JR the other day and he replied Memorial Day. Said he has been working on the trails. Really looking forward to riding Timberline.

According to Wisp's website, they are open. Plan on getting some pre-memorial day riding in there.

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 16:37 Quote
They generated a lot of interest last year and now they have been quiet.Seems like they would post up some pre-season info?

Posted: May 24, 2012 at 12:01 Quote
Timberline WV Bike Park will open May 25 2012. THAT IS TOMORROW!!

Timberline SEASON PASS $150
No Bunk House this year
More new trails this season
Open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays

If you have never been here I invite you to come on out.

Timberline is:
Not for beginners
Hand built, natural terrain with tasty features that compliment the natural terrain
NOT MACHINE GROOMED
$25/day
camping friendly
Devoid of attitude
open 10 to 6 or later
1000ft. vert
NOT CROWDED
dedicated to the few that know about us - the lucky ones

JR

visit here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timberline-WV-DownhillXC-Bike-Center/111279022270356

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 15:54 Quote
Favorite place to ride!!!! Fastest steepest trails around!

Posted: May 30, 2012 at 16:03 Quote
Yeah I think we are gonna get in a Friday near the end of June before we head to SS. Fast & steep hmmmm sounds like it will quench my adrenaline fix for the day.

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 6:08 Quote
Where is a good place to stay around Timberline? Planning on going this sat and sun.

Posted: Jun 1, 2012 at 7:21 Quote
The Hotel at the base of the lift is good. 100ft walk to lift.

Posted: Jun 6, 2012 at 10:24 Quote
Timberline will stop running the lifts at 4:00PM this Saturday, June 9.

Re-opening: 10AM-6PM Sunday, June10.

Posted: Jun 6, 2012 at 11:03 Quote
Do u guys start running the lift a 10 on sat?10-4?

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 18:43 Quote
has anyone ridden at both timberline and seven springs? If so which do you prefer? I love springs but I'm trying to decide if it would be worth a trip to timberline a few times as well, they're both the same distance from me

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 19:00 Quote
Ive ridden both regularly over the last couple seasons. They aren't really in the same category. 7Springs is a bike park with some tech but mainly groomed trails. Timberline is a collection of natural tech with a few man-made obstacles thrown in for good measure. They both have something to offer depending on your preferences.

If you want great jumps, and well manicured trails go to 7S. If you want fast, natural, tech go to TLine. You won't be disappointed in either.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 19:47 Quote
WP0l3 wrote:
has anyone ridden at both timberline and seven springs? If so which do you prefer? I love springs but I'm trying to decide if it would be worth a trip to timberline a few times as well, they're both the same distance from me
Def check it out! Worth the trip... Imo. Im 5 hours away and go as much as i can

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 20:08 Quote
Cool, thanks guys! I'll probably keep going to springs more often than not since I love the jump trails, and the shed in frederick, md has more than enough rocky technical riding for me. I'll definitely give this place a visit or two though to mix it up!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017245
Mobile Version of Website