Short Travel Full Sus do it all bike. What would you pick?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Short Travel Full Sus do it all bike. What would you pick?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 22, 2012 at 12:32 Quote
Hey guys, after just breaking my leg, hip etc, im selling the dh bike for a toned down do it all bike. Was thinking short travel full sus to get me back up to fitness but capable of everything within reason.

I've found the 2009 Specialized SX (new shape/style), 2009 Banshee Rampant, 2010 Yeti 4x and 2011 Transition Double to all fit the bill of being able to handle primarily light dh and 4x, but also its pedalable with a long seatpost.

Which would you pick or do you have any other suggestions?

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 11:54 Quote
Is there a reason you want a 4x bike rather than an AM bike? Why short travel?

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 6:19 Quote
Shieldsy94 wrote:
Hey guys, after just breaking my leg, hip etc, im selling the dh bike for a toned down do it all bike. Was thinking short travel full sus to get me back up to fitness but capable of everything within reason.

I've found the 2009 Specialized SX (new shape/style), 2009 Banshee Rampant, 2010 Yeti 4x and 2011 Transition Double to all fit the bill of being able to handle primarily light dh and 4x, but also its pedalable with a long seatpost.

Which would you pick or do you have any other suggestions?

the best do-it-all bike is the specialized stumpjumper (you can go with the stumpjumper evo-->slacker, a bit more travel, lower bb...) sickest bike I've owned and I'm a downhill rider

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009214
Mobile Version of Website