best track in the uk?

PB Forum :: Downhill
best track in the uk?
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
huckoveraduck wrote:
nickism wrote:
huckoveraduck wrote:
i rode it on my street hardtail for a dare and got punished! lol next time the dare is a bmx...........Eek

What was your time? Or, maybe more importantly, how many offs? Razz

on my kona stab I can do a 5.29, but on my hardtail it was like 10 minutes haha
it all goes alright untill you get to the woods cause the berms and ruts are just pure death on a hardtail lol every time you try and turn, your wheel goes 90 degrees and you go over the bars onto your face! haha

thats exactly why hardtails dont go down dh tracks lol
i dont really see why anyone would want to to be honist like huckoverduck said its pure death

FL
Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
Rhyd Y Felin (Bala) for sure, private track which has private uplifts and races only but its mint. .. .

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 12:47 Quote
aiston wrote:

i dont really see why anyone would want to to be honist like huckoverduck said its pure death

Hardtails do go down dh tracks, i ride hardtail, and i'll ride it down anything and keep up with most full sus's or quicker than some going down cwm carn and places. just got a full sus frame though haha:P looks more fun Smile

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
idonthaveabike wrote:
aiston wrote:

Hardtails do go down dh tracks, i ride hardtail, and i'll ride it down anything and keep up with most full sus's or quicker than some going down cwm carn and places. just got a full sus frame though haha:P looks more fun Smile

yeh but your probly keeping up with in experienced people
its a fact full sus gets downhill faster and are easy to ride
im not saying hardtails are bad or anything im just saying on the big dh tracks theres not much point in people riding them and hey i hop your new full sus comes along well tup

Posted: Jan 13, 2008 at 16:38 Quote
a decent rider on a hardtail will waste a crap rider on a full sus.

thats why peaty is still top of his game,thats where he started.

must admit prefer my full squish any day of the week.

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 7:53 Quote
aiston wrote:
hey i hop your new full sus comes along well tup
Thanks cant wait til its done.

So yeah back to good tracks, what is the Uk bike park thing like?

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 10:43 Quote
uk bike park totally rules lol
to be honist geting back on subject i think it is the best track in the uk

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 10:48 Quote
aiston you havnt ridden many places have you...UKBikepark is wicked, but besdt track in the uk? no chance, come down for one of the races this year, its gonna be WICKED

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
aiston wrote:
idonthaveabike wrote:
aiston wrote:

im not saying hardtails are bad or anything im just saying on the big dh tracks theres not much point in people riding them and hey i hop your new full sus comes along well tup

yeah aiston i wouldnt say full susses are easier to get downhill.Big Grin

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
thornton12 wrote:
aiston wrote:
idonthaveabike wrote:

i agree with thornton. hardtails rule ass!Big Grin

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 11:18 Quote
i was in dunkeld last weekend it was insane because of the ice ! and unfotunately the top section was under the snow so I didnt ride it, so frustrated ... But il really like Inners as well..

Thats all ive seen on UK yet...

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 13:31 Quote
1conor7 wrote:
thornton12 wrote:
aiston wrote:

i agree with thornton. hardtails rule ass!Big Grin

i didt say hartails dont rule i just said there rubbish for big ass downhill tracks lol

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
bigquotes
i didt say hartails dont rule i just said there rubbish for big ass downhill tracks lol[/Quote]

so is ya mam

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
lol that was rubbish
and im probly gunna have to kick u in the nuts for that 1

Posted: Jan 15, 2008 at 13:50 Quote
aiston wrote:
lol that was rubbish
and im probly gunna have to kick u in the nuts for that 1

hahahahha sorry mate, only joking.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021090
Mobile Version of Website