Pedal Shop Rider's Club

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Pedal Shop Rider's Club
Posted: Dec 31, 2014 at 6:17 Quote
PedalShopLLC wrote:
yo yo --

not that you ALL frequent the place but ---

RCF as you knew it, that's shut down from here on out... we pulled most of the features out and we're moving everything to different locations.

NO MAS

no riding on the new guys land (there's nothing to ride anyway, we pulled everything down).

Other areas are being developed near by -- we'll release that info slowly

Normal RCF protocol --- it remains on the down low --- more so than ever with the new setting

Lots of changes in the works -- new no-fly and fly zones, new parking and no parking but as far as anything near the new house --- NO MORE BIKES.

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/388922/

Good video ---- less all the heavy cutting --- that's who phase 2 should play out. I haven't gotten any sorta green light for tree cutting... tree line is pretty thin out at West Ridge anyway.

Posted: Dec 31, 2014 at 8:37 Quote
Haha little late for permission... After John went chainsaw happy out there the other day lol

Posted: Dec 31, 2014 at 9:02 Quote
StonedAle wrote:
Haha little late for permission... After John went chainsaw happy out there the other day lol

yeah --- keep the gas powered tools like chainsaw at zero until I chat with Jim (the guy who owns some/most of the land at West Ridge..

refer to page 87 on this thread

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=133049&pagenum=87

using a lopping sheer to get a branch outta the way, that's fine but, that's it for now.

Jim owned Kojak's land and he didn't care one bit what we did out there but, West Ridge might be different --- Tom (the farm manager) seemed to think Jim didn't want any tree cutting.. old conversation? new conversation? I don't know but, I want to speak directly with Jim before cutting anything live.

IMO, West Ridge is far to purdy IMO, I'd like to see it staying SuperNatural .... even I am willing to refrain from janky lawn furniture and bike "art".

1. cause the place is so purdy
2. super camo mode with that public park across the pond being so close.

Posted: Dec 31, 2014 at 22:58 Quote
Happy New Beers!!!

May you drink as much beer and build many bikes as all the other years combined!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011003
Mobile Version of Website