Calling out to any downhillers in kent !

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Calling out to any downhillers in kent !
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 5:40 Quote
@jimboakimbo187 is that covert riders collective that you're talking about? and is it too far to ride there on a full dh bike from hales place in canterbury?

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 5:54 Quote
I'm at home for a week I haven't had a chance to build my glory back up yet as I need parts but I know of trails which means if I can get a bike built in a few days (I leave Friday) I will show anyone some spots

FL
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 7:13 Quote
Sounds good to me liamthebadger. I'm at uni in canterbury so assuming i'm free I'd love to come out and find some new riding. Whereabouts are you?

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 7:23 Quote
timsim07 wrote:
Sounds good to me liamthebadger. I'm at uni in canterbury so assuming i'm free I'd love to come out and find some new riding. Whereabouts are you?
Maidstone way but I'm not sure about being able to ride this week as I need a fork and drivetrain Confused As I have been living away at college I'm not sure of the current state of our trails Very confused

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 at 14:30 Quote
Hi , I also live in Gravesend I have spotted a good looking run In Boxley . There is a video I found on Utube http://youtu.be/SLCj7PdPz0M Goner to have a look this week looks like it has potential to me going to take few tools with me will get some more info on here when ive been

FL
Posted: Oct 30, 2013 at 15:17 Quote
yeah I've heard boxley is a decent day. Problem I have is even once I found out about somewhere I don't have a car so it's hard to get to most places

Posted: Oct 30, 2013 at 15:19 Quote
Sorry guys I am selling my parts so my DH project will be shut down and all parts are being sold. I can show anyone who wants the old trails in upper halling. I'm going back to street again Salute shame really just needed a few more bits and pieces to finish it

Posted: Oct 31, 2013 at 1:12 Quote
liamthebadger wrote:
Sorry guys I am selling my parts so my DH project will be shut down and all parts are being sold. I can show anyone who wants the old trails in upper halling. I'm going back to street again Salute shame really just needed a few more bits and pieces to finish it

drive down cuxton road every day and think that surely there must be trails there would be interested to where they are myself

Posted: Nov 23, 2013 at 2:25 Quote
So basically we should all go for a drive around decide on the best spot and build somewhere proper to ride in kent be it a completely new trail or improve a existing one ! Iv only just checked this post and am happy someone has taken some interest

Posted: Jan 31, 2014 at 14:52 Quote
timsim07 wrote:
@jimboakimbo187 is that covert riders collective that you're talking about? and is it too far to ride there on a full dh bike from hales place in canterbury?

Yeah sounds like it not sure on the real name of the place, but i live in canterbury too and i ride my full DH rig out to there takes about 45 mins nice slow ride out

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.057781
Mobile Version of Website