Revelstoke Biking

PB Forum :: Downhill
Revelstoke Biking
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 23, 2007 at 1:11 Quote
yeah I know this isn't really a dh post, But i can't get any replies anywhere else.

So ...............

Is Revelstoke Going to open the resort to Dh this summer??? anybody know?
I'll be moving to the area in june and would appreciate any knowledge one might have to offer. also Are there many established dh. Trail's ( off mountain )
Havn't done much biking there and would love to know... either Way I'll be searching the wood's

...Got my trusty folding shovel and the good old hatchet.... Ready to Sweat and bleed into some B.C. Soil.... Weeeee----hooo

\Madness

"when I die, my tombstone will read " it never got fast enough for me" "

Quote - Hst.

Posted: May 6, 2008 at 21:44 Quote
I was wondering the same thing about Revelstoke Mountain Resort for this summer. Rumor I caught while skiing there was that they were hiring crew/consultants from Whistler to do the biking up right.

Anyone know if there will be gondi-accessed riding at Revvie this summer?

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 15:58 Quote
i think there will be a bike park in 2010.and some good DH/FR trails are on boulder mtn.Smile Smile

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
Sweet,I've actually discovered some shit there since the post.. 2010 for the hill eh ?? that's not even very far away...
looking foreward to the pow this winter..

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 23:05 Quote
I heard the same thing when I was sledding there last winter. 2010 it's supposed to open up and be the new whistler in time they'll have more vertical feet apparently and more trail system by 2015.

Ryan

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 23:12 Quote
golden isn't far and they have some serious dh trails at kicking horse

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 23:15 Quote
dion5000 wrote:
golden isn't far and they have some serious dh trails at kicking horse

True that! when golden has a double black they arent kidding pioneer and claim jumper are sick as hell blaster is dope as well.

Ryan

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 23:17 Quote
i have'nt ridden there but am planing to in summer 09,rode at sun peaks for my first ever lift axcess riding ...awesome

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 23:18 Quote
dion5000 wrote:
i have'nt ridden there but am planing to in summer 09,rode at sun peaks for my first ever lift axcess riding ...awesome

Sweet I rode kicking horse twice and mnt 7 bolth super sick hills right next to each other. deffenitly worth the trip.

Ryan

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 23:24 Quote
ya there is a few good hills near kamloops for me to try out . i heard silverstar is the shit and whistler is only 3 hours away

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 7:33 Quote
dmadness wrote:
Sweet,I've actually discovered some shit there since the post.. 2010 for the hill eh ?? that's not even very far away...
looking foreward to the pow this winter..
same here cant wait its going to be sickSmile Big Grin

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
stinkyrider88 wrote:
dion5000 wrote:

Sweet I rode kicking horse twice and mnt 7 bolth super sick hills right next to each other. deffenitly worth the trip.

Ryan
yea mtn 7 is sick eh

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 17:23 Quote
w-e-w wrote:
I was wondering the same thing about Revelstoke Mountain Resort for this summer. Rumor I caught while skiing there was that they were hiring crew/consultants from Whistler to do the biking up right.

i dont know about that but i think they are going to be taking suggestsion on what to build on the trails from riders in town and shit so its sick

p.s. i will keep you updated my day is good friends with the guy that makes the ski hill happen his name is Rod Kessler

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
teuton612 wrote:
w-e-w wrote:

i dont know about that but i think they are going to be taking suggestsion on what to build on the trails from riders in town and shit so its sick

p.s. i will keep you updated my day is good friends with the guy that makes the ski hill happen his name is Rod Kessler
nice if we get to make suggestions it should be pretty good.Smile

Posted: Nov 4, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
gloryfreerider14 wrote:
teuton612 wrote:
w-e-w wrote:

nice if we get to make suggestions it should be pretty good.Smile
yea thats what i think and if we dont he is over like every week so ill just tell him some of our ideas he said i could help but we need to get pics of shit on boulder and silver star and that shit

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010679
Mobile Version of Website