Automotive General discussion.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Automotive General discussion.
Posted: May 25, 2013 at 21:29 Quote
So wtf, it was raining today, so I decided, hey! I have a huge cock and don't care about people...lets go drifturz...

No, I'm kidding. It was raining, and I did go to an empty school lot at 7pm, and decided to try a flat spin, but damn....the conditions need to be so prime. I don't think my car has enough power, and the ground had too much traction....as in it wasn't asphalt...it's a mix between some rocks and concrete...or pavement..idk..

I need a VF52 upgrade for more boost and power. Subie dudes, help?

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 21:43 Quote
hwipwill wrote:
I'm not sure on the brake, but I'd look into it with further research. topcat- I have the funds saved for whatever I want to buy, just thinking before I buy something. Would probably be a few grand.
Just sell it and buy something more practical. Stop being a dingus.

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 21:56 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
multiply miles by 1.6
So my mr2 had 426k km
dayum

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:06 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
So wtf, it was raining today, so I decided, hey! I have a huge cock and don't care about people...lets go drifturz...

No, I'm kidding. It was raining, and I did go to an empty school lot at 7pm, and decided to try a flat spin, but damn....the conditions need to be so prime. I don't think my car has enough power, and the ground had too much traction....as in it wasn't asphalt...it's a mix between some rocks and concrete...or pavement..idk..

Traction control? AWD? Douchenoob.?!

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:13 Quote
Hey rod, pull your front diff and toss on bald tires on the rear, ghetto BRZ ftw.

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:20 Quote
EndersShadow wrote:
Rattsl wrote:

Traction control? AWD? Douchenoob.?!

Dafuq is Traction Control on these cars? Lol. AWD...Like...pronounced 'Odd' ? Douchenoob?.....pics needed for that one.

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:20 Quote
willy94 wrote:
Hey rod, pull your front diff and toss on bald tires on the rear, ghetto BRZ ftw.

Eh...No... lol.

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:25 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
willy94 wrote:

Eh...No... lol.
ok then, put in an adjustable diff and set it at 0:100

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:27 Quote
I would love that actually. I haven't searched it because I didn't think it was possible. If I could do 30f 70r, that'd be badass.

Right now it's 45/55.

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:34 Quote
It sure is possible. Drop the money into there, because that would be real awesome.

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:41 Quote
Rattsl wrote:

I've seen people doing hellies in B4's you just have to limiter bash it and clutch kick the shit out of it lol

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:44 Quote
hwipwill wrote:
It's not supposed to be some high-tech rig, gonna be stripped as fck and just designed to rip around on. Also, would there be a power limiter I could install on a dial, for like 100hp in the city, and then when I'm drifting I can dial it back up to 280?
No. Why the f*ck would you even want to do such tasks? Besides the fact that it's a 5.4l spark plug spitting turd, or a 4.6 if you're unlucky. You're going to likely roll it before you get it sideways on pavement, and then you also realize that it's automatic so a staging brake won't work.

Posted: May 25, 2013 at 22:51 Quote
Real men drift family vans.

I-CanDoRideTheBike wrote:
Rattsl wrote:

I've seen people doing hellies in B4's you just have to limiter bash it and clutch kick the shit out of it lol

Need more power. Lol. I'd love a B4 Liberty.

A truck is awesome to hoon on gravel back country roads and trails, but to concrete drift? No way. Like cult said, you will probably roll the damn thing, or lose control and slam into other cars/pedestrians.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021501
Mobile Version of Website