Powered by Outside

Norco?

• Previous Page
Posted: Dec 23, 2007 at 15:56 Quote
i have a norco and it always feels liek there is a little something wrong

what are ur thoughts on Norco's in general? do u like them...why? do u hate them...why?

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 9:32 Quote
I personally don't like norco's at all. Not how they perform, but that its too over used...same with kona.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:04 Quote
same with my norco. im not sure wether im just used to it or if it is wierd. the more i ride the more seems to make noises ad fell different.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:05 Quote
Kill konas and norcos I hate them even if i ride a Kona

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:07 Quote
There's nothing wrong with norco. It's rice and pudding. What you're used to, same old, you know how it's going to feel. Doesn't to anything wrong. That's it's greatest problem. It doesn't do anything amazingly. Norco's are bad bike, they're average. If a norco is like, roast beef, a santa cruz is like food from that Mexican restaurant you always wanted to go to. Spicy, and you're not sure how it's going to sit later. Really bad analogy. I'm tired. Leave me alone. .-.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:10 Quote
sherbet wrote:
There's nothing wrong with norco. It's rice and pudding. What you're used to, same old, you know how it's going to feel. Doesn't to anything wrong. That's it's greatest problem. It doesn't do anything amazingly. Norco's are bad bike, they're average. If a norco is like, roast beef, a santa cruz is like food from that Mexican restaurant you always wanted to go to. Spicy, and you're not sure how it's going to sit later. Really bad analogy. I'm tired. Leave me alone. .-.

haha good stuff. Norco and kona are one of those companies that you either hate or love.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:11 Quote
The only bad bikes are ones that aren't taken care of.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:12 Quote
It's not Norco's fault your bike doesn't feel good, you probably have something wrong with the parts or don't know how to maintain it. Unless its your frame that feels weird take your bike into the shop for a tune-up, maybe it won't feel weird anymore...

Chom,

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:14 Quote
chomers wrote:
It's not Norco's fault your bike doesn't feel good, you probably have something wrong with the parts or don't know how to maintain it. Unless its your frame that feels weird take your bike into the shop for a tune-up, maybe it won't feel weird anymore...

Chom,

Would you invest 1000$ to change the fork, brakes,bars and stem??

Its quite a fancy tune-up.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:17 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
chomers wrote:

Chom,

What are you talking about? A tune-up...tighten everything, true wheels, cleaning, and you know...Not get a new parts, thats called getting new parts, not getting a tune-up.

Chom,

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:21 Quote
I love my A-Line its amazing. I haven't had any problems at all. You just gotta maintain them. All bikes. Whether it be a Norco or a Kona. I'm biased against Konas (Stinky) I love the BASS though. I dont think they designed the stinky right. but yeah thats just my opinion im totally open for someone to correct me on that. so feel free.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:22 Quote
wtt-tmr wrote:
chomers wrote:

Chom,

^^thats why i'd never buy a norco. But they are a good company to start out biking with: there not too expensive and not too hard to maintain.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:22 Quote
chomers wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:
chomers wrote:

Chom,

What are you talking about? A tune-up...tighten everything, true wheels, cleaning, and you know...Not get a new parts, thats called getting new parts, not getting a tune-up.

Chom,

I totally agree with Chom!

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:25 Quote
I don't see why Norco gets ragged on so much, they are a good company and have very good bikes... People just judge them on there lower end bikes, but there higher end bikes are good, they have good components, and they seemes to have picked up the slaq the last couple years. This years line is awsome, most of them seem to have great parts and great frames...

Chom,

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:28 Quote
motoaction22 wrote:
chomers wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:

Chom,

I totally agree with Chom!

It doesn't really matter how you say it!..... wtt-tmr is saying that to upgrade all those parts you'd just rather buy a new bike and sell yours. And it makes perfect sense.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.378739
Mobile Version of Website