Anyone Using Saint Pedals?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Anyone Using Saint Pedals?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
FL
Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 0:14 Quote
Considering changing from my Burgtecs to these new pedals - they look pretty nice but need any info from people who actually use them on their thoughts, specifically on levels of grip / weight servicing etc

Cheers

Tim

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 15:47 Quote
Saint have built everything to be bled, services and stripped down as easily as possible. If you have bigger feet however then I would suggest something with a wider surface, my size 12 feet slip on them. Which is why I prefer something like a spank spike pedal, but saint is reliable stuff if not!

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 6:16 Quote
Yeah big feet need big pedals. Love the feel of burgtecs for my size 13 clown feet. Plus they last forever as they are easily rebuilt. I run kona wah-wah pedals, I think superstar do the same pedal but cheaper. They work well on my feet. Haven't tried saint but I have heard they are a little on the small side, you should maybe try before you drop the bills. Happy hunting!

FL
Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 6:59 Quote
mark-evans wrote:
Yeah big feet need big pedals. Love the feel of burgtecs for my size 13 clown feet. Plus they last forever as they are easily rebuilt. I run kona wah-wah pedals, I think superstar do the same pedal but cheaper. They work well on my feet. Haven't tried saint but I have heard they are a little on the small side, you should maybe try before you drop the bills. Happy hunting!

Cheers mate, think I'll stick with the Burgtecs as the grip is amazing

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 7:20 Quote
Pair them with 5.10s and you'll need an oxy-acetylene torch to separate you

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012240
Mobile Version of Website