Funny Crashes

• Previous Page
Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:17 Quote
Crashes where u get up and think that should have hurt or Just weird crashes

One of my crashes was i was hitting a 10 pack. I hit the first one but messed up and my jumps are so close that u are forced to hit the second one so i bailed did a barrel roll in the air landed on my side and my fork got bent cause it hit the 3rd jump dead on at a weird angle.

Back when i was 14 me and my friends made some northshore with a 6 foot drop. My friend went first didnt know what to do lifted up the front wheel to soon it dropped just as he went off. flipped over the bars and he folded up into a taco shape.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:22 Quote
When I started riding, I went in a trail and at the rock garden I panic braked (with the front brake did a over the bar in a tree. Nurse Whip My right leg was stuck in the bar and cable , my left one in my rear triangle and my hands holding myself upside down leaning in a tree.lol lol Now I never want to play Twister anymore.Thumbs Down

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:22 Quote
well today i was riding down the road from our local hill, hitting about 20-25mph (100-110mph internet speed) when i hit a fairly sharp 90* corner, i hit it fast - as it was tarmac - and felt my front wheel lose grip and fold underneath my bike, i slid along the road reducing my funn pedals to sparks.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:37 Quote
i took the first jump at this place near mine and completely cased it knocking my feet of the peddles, tried to find the brakes but fumbled and ended up nose casing the landing of the second with me going arse over tit and rolled down the ramp, i got up and brushed my self off wondering why my back wasnt broken. suppose my helmet helped by protecting my head. anyway theres my story

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:38 Quote
Skidded.to.a.90º.and.stopped.because.I.was.sideways...Came.flying.off.and.did.about.2013591351.barrell.rollslol

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:45 Quote
o ye that reminded me^^^ a while back we were dropping off this tiny platform at speed, we tried it riding close and skidding at the end, but my mate had been working on his bike which had a back V brake and had accidently got some greas on the rim, he tried to skid but turned and reaslised he wasnt slowing down so the bike just stopped at 90* and he kept going rolling away. jackass

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:54 Quote
at the end of this season i was riding dh at calabogie. theres a pretty sharp turn i went to fast around and i drifted into a tree, on the other side of the corner its kinda like a mini cliff, around 5-7 feet down, my one foot got stuck inbetween my frame and the tree. i was hanging up side down by my foot for about 20 seconds untill my buddy came down the trial and lifted me up.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:31 Quote
to show of to some girls i did a ghostie (jumped off the bike and ran along side it) i ran beside it..then the front wheel hit my leg and i ended up flat on my face lol

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:33 Quote
maxm93 wrote:
to show of to some girls i did a ghostie (jumped off the bike and ran along side it) i ran beside it..then the front wheel hit my leg and i ended up flat on my face lol

Where.was.this.lol

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:34 Quote
outside the dirt jumps with kara beaton and david butter lol

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 12:38 Quote
maxm93 wrote:
outside the dirt jumps with kara beaton and david butter lol

ooo

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 16:11 Quote
When I was 15 I held onto the back of my friend's moped and he pulled me for speed and then I let go and hit a jump (consisting of some boards leading up a pile of tree branches to be used for a bonfire) . My rear tire hit a tree branch that was terribly placed at the landing and I went flying over my handlebars, while my bike decided to wait there. I landing on my head with alot of speed and force. Thank god I was wearing a full face helmet. I was a stupid kid, there is a video of it somewhere that I'd like to find.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 16:21 Quote
when i first started riding i went off this super small dj and ended up nose caasing on the landing. went over my bars, landed flat onto my back, and knocked the wind out of me. luckily, it was on tape... Eek

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 at 1:01 Quote
doyouquaxu wrote:
when i first started riding i went off this super small dj and ended up nose caasing on the landing. went over my bars, landed flat onto my back, and knocked the wind out of me. luckily, it was on tape... Eek

Where can we see a vid?:P

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 at 1:17 Quote
Before i started biking seriously i hit a jump(tabletop) it was very small 1metre max. I hit a rock on the lip and flipped 180* backwards

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011338
Mobile Version of Website