Moving to Canada

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Moving to Canada
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 10, 2012 at 11:22 Quote
hello
My dad and i want to move to Canada but my dad need's a job in Canada so we can get our paprers faster,we want to move from Slowenia (Europe) to Canada BC.My dad is a logistic maneger he is 40 years old and knows 5 languages.So if thers any one out there who has got any tips or maybe a job (any job is ok) it would be very helpfull for us two to get a step closer to our dream country.

thnx
you can contact me on: aljaz.kurson@gmail.com

O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2012 at 13:07 Quote
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/intro-eng.aspx

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 19:03 Quote
Canada is the second largest country in the world, try narrowing your prospective location down a bit and you might have more success.

Posted: Sep 13, 2012 at 19:23 Quote
I did not know that.

Lots of land not many people!

O+
Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 9:07 Quote
slope wrote:
I did not know that.

You didn't know that? Com'mon dude! your our neighbours! Wink

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 9:11 Quote
well we dont want to risk to much dad wants a secure job,so we can sell our house,car and so on and just move to it.We still dont heve any sucsses at job finding we heve asked about 20 companies and no one want to deal with the paper work i guess.

cheers

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 9:13 Quote
acdownhill wrote:
slope wrote:
I did not know that.

You didn't know that? Com'mon dude! your our neighbours! Wink

Canada is the nicest country in the worl and its relly beutyfull.we heve thinking about USA but we dont like it becuz there are wierd people Wink

cheers

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 9:19 Quote
You guys don't have spellcheck up there?

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 9:26 Quote
slope wrote:
You guys don't have spellcheck up there?
em yes we heve but my english is not perfect so sorry i guess,im like living in the smallest country in Europe wich you didn't (i think) heard about it Smile

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 9:28 Quote
no offense Bro i dident want to humilite you bi calling americans wierd Smile it dosent mean you are wierd but most of you are Wink

cheers

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 9:32 Quote
No offense taken.

If your in Europe why does your avatar fly the Canadian flag??

Posted: Sep 14, 2012 at 11:54 Quote
well becuz i want to live in whistler so i set it Smile so i hope it will be soon real Smile

O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2012 at 11:06 Quote
good luck finding good work there. start your dreams small man, try vancouver, or calgary, both close to the mountains with tons of great riding close by, yet have tons of jobs available!

Posted: Sep 15, 2012 at 12:52 Quote
yeah,my dad needs a job not me Big Grin ,currently im making school for a automechanic becouz canada needs them so i will get faster papers ang move in without problems.The good part is just 1 more year of school Big Grin ,canada will weit for me.

cheers

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2012 at 15:21 Quote
makedampsyho wrote:
yeah,my dad needs a job not me Big Grin ,currently im making school for a automechanic becouz canada needs them so i will get faster papers ang move in without problems.The good part is just 1 more year of school Big Grin ,canada will weit for me.

cheers

Heavy duty or Heavy Equipment mechanics are very sort after here and tbh you are doing the right thing to come over as its one of the easier ways, but......
you need a certain amount of hours to get in and qualify for your red seal exam{to take it}, I needed around 9000 hrs experience as the place that 'imported me' did both heavy trucks and equipment. and I had to provide evidence of all the hours, if I went to an employer that did just heavy truck I needed about 5500 hours so basically you need 3 years experience

the jobs bank I linked earlier was a very good place to find jobs that were looking for foreign workers

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010987
Mobile Version of Website