Building in socal

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Building in socal
  • Next Page
Posted: Oct 25, 2012 at 12:15 Quote
Idoeverything wrote:
Built all day today in the rain...
weather?

my buddy going over the bars at some unfinished local trails around here. all the djs and trails i know about in this Whole city all need MAN HOURS! and moister soil.

Posted: Oct 25, 2012 at 12:16 Quote
Proam

you say you work in a shop. so can you help me out. i need some advice on a good set of disc brakes. right now I've got hayze micanical disc 6bolt and they wont stop

Posted: Oct 26, 2012 at 10:12 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:
Proam

you say you work in a shop. so can you help me out. i need some advice on a good set of disc brakes. right now I've got hayze micanical disc 6bolt and they wont stop

Cant go wrong with elixirs

Posted: Oct 26, 2012 at 10:35 Quote
haha are the elixirs

mechanical or hydro. Im not to sure witch to get.

are the elixirs legi?t and if they stop bettert then the hayze mechanic., well why not.

Posted: Oct 27, 2012 at 16:07 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:
haha are the elixirs

are the elixirs legi?t and if they stop bettert then the hayze mechanic., well why not.
I have elixir 5s on my enduro and they stop on a dime. they r hydro and really relieable

Posted: Oct 31, 2012 at 14:27 Quote
dirtdestroyer wrote:
johnparkhurst wrote:
haha are the elixirs

I have elixir 5s on my enduro and they stop on a dime. they r hydro and really relieable

hows the maintenance on them?

Posted: Oct 31, 2012 at 23:53 Quote
This is just what I do... I cut as much singletrack in summer as I can. Boosters and berms wait until the rain. Or just build up mounds of dirt so you can shape/pack that shit when it rains.

Posted: Nov 1, 2012 at 18:24 Quote
johnparkhurst wrote:
dirtdestroyer wrote:
johnparkhurst wrote:
haha are the elixirs

hows the maintenance on them?

Very little. Just bleed and new pads. I havent seen any elixers tho so there may be something that i dont know about them.

Posted: Nov 10, 2012 at 15:33 Quote
i got lazy and didnt want o pedal. its hard to ride bikes when all you're boys got these matchines

Posted: Nov 11, 2012 at 16:08 Quote
(Password protected)
Views: 184    Faves: 0    Comments: 0
This video is password protected.

Posted: Nov 18, 2012 at 16:30 Quote
We got some weather motherf*ckers!!!!!!!!!!!

• Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015005
Mobile Version of Website