100 (or more) days of Biking in 2013

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of Biking in 2013
O+
Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 13:55 Quote
yeah, I agree, I like being able to know how I did and push myself though, because I'm usually training for races lol

O+
Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 14:52 Quote
devin-m wrote:
mtbpkdude wrote:
Does digging then test riding it count? Want to get at least 100...

personally I counted a few dig days last year, When i spent 1-2 hours digging i felt that I had accomplished a day of "riding"
Alright cool, on account of RVA's bipolar weather it seems like I dig much more that I ride now Madder

Posted: Dec 19, 2012 at 21:11 Quote
I'm out on the road, but still managed to get a good parking lot session in today lol working on my hops and manuals, They still suck, but I'm getting there!

Posted: Dec 20, 2012 at 15:41 Quote
devin-m wrote:
larryssman7 wrote:
what do you guys think about Strava? it seems like if you have a smartphone you can get more than enough info on your rides.

Strava is cool, but unless I'm training for a race I'm not overly concerned with how well my ride stacks up aganst others,
as long as I had fun i'm satisfied!

You're my hero

O+
Posted: Dec 20, 2012 at 18:28 Quote
SwaBo wrote:
devin-m wrote:
larryssman7 wrote:
what do you guys think about Strava? it seems like if you have a smartphone you can get more than enough info on your rides.

Strava is cool, but unless I'm training for a race I'm not overly concerned with how well my ride stacks up aganst others,

You're my hero

On second thought, SwaBo & devin king of the mountain race.... fastest to the liquor store and back - winner and loser drink the beer.

there, i thought of a use for strava... or my fastest 5 laps of my neighbourhood!

Posted: Dec 21, 2012 at 12:07 Quote
devin-m wrote:
SwaBo wrote:
devin-m wrote:

You're my hero

On second thought, SwaBo & devin king of the mountain race.... fastest to the liquor store and back - winner and loser drink the beer.

there, i thought of a use for strava... or my fastest 5 laps of my neighbourhood!

Liquor store race run sounds f**kin smart!

The only unfortunate part is that Strava drained my cell by the time we drank all the beers and now I can't call up the gurrls..

In conclusion BOOOOOOO strava..

Get a garmin...Brrap

Posted: Dec 23, 2012 at 10:04 Quote
Stoked for the second half of this year! gap yarrrrr. Once my exams are over i am going to go mental on riding. Got over 100 this year which I am happy about i guess, summer was great.

Posted: Dec 31, 2012 at 4:36 Quote
Its 11:30pm on 31/12/12 here.

Let it begin.

O+
Posted: Dec 31, 2012 at 7:23 Quote
Hell yeah! its 7:23 am on the 31st here in B.C... going for one last lap before the new year!

Posted: Dec 31, 2012 at 21:18 Quote
1. Got some hop 3s and almost have half cabs down drops.

Posted: Jan 1, 2013 at 8:26 Quote
1. local single track

Posted: Jan 1, 2013 at 8:32 Quote
1/150 This is the first time I was able to ride on my bike since I fall
photo
photo

I still can ride pull hops and manuals I still can't spin though

Posted: Jan 1, 2013 at 10:57 Quote
Gonna aim for 150 this year. Should be possibru now that I'm getting a car.

1. Trailride in the rain. Pretty cool.

http://instagram.com/p/T8bHLYiLl4/ (also, follow me on instagram).

Posted: Jan 1, 2013 at 11:14 Quote
im gonna join in on this!

went out on my moto last night ( hope it counts)
was at a party but there was alot of drugs. I hate that shit so I went out riding!

hoping to get over 100 days in, have never kept track before but it's a cool idea

happy new year guys

O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2013 at 11:41 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
im gonna join in on this!

went out on my moto last night ( hope it counts)
was at a party but there was alot of drugs. I hate that shit so I went out riding!

hoping to get over 100 days in, have never kept track before but it's a cool idea

happy new year guys

you sound smart man! cheers! Salute

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011197
Mobile Version of Website