Graffiti Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Graffiti Thread
Posted: Aug 11, 2010 at 23:57 Quote
BarbaraWalters wrote:
i wonder what barbara walters is doing in that picture.....listen,if you guys really want to look at graffiti, as much as i love this website, why dont you guys check out 12ozprophet.com, at least for the ones who arent in the know..

-BW
BombingScience also has a pretty good forum, as well as a sick blog and a nifty online store. Supplies, books, DVDs, threads. Great site.

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 2:42 Quote
stay-fit wrote:
DJ-in-JB wrote:
Maurice-Santiago wrote:

Don't put so much alcohol...

If you are using it for insides, and want a really stainy ink that will scar, you're gonna wanna mix your own batch with some from a graff store, like Do 'em Dirty,

less alcohol = less ink. what can i use then to keep the ink a consistent viscosity but used less alcohol?

Paint thinner instead. Make some ghetto Junobo and mix some white oil based paint with a tube of artists oil paint and some paint thinner. Make it any consistency you want.

i prefer inks to paints tbh. i have some ghetto junobo already.

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 12:34 Quote
me and my buddy's bicycles in front of some local graffiti

photo

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 0:11 Quote
In my visual arts class we are covering the topic of Social Comment. i have so far made one multi layer stencil on the topic Child soldiers. here is how my stencil turned out. i am fair happy with it.
photo

I am now out of ideas for topics and stencils. lol can anyone help me out please?

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 8:05 Quote
ive created quite a sweet stencil probably only british people will understand it but its a kkk memeber doing the nazi salute with BNP written underneath

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 8:06 Quote
DJ-in-JB wrote:
In my visual arts class we are covering the topic of Social Comment. i have so far made one multi layer stencil on the topic Child soldiers. here is how my stencil turned out. i am fair happy with it.
photo

I am now out of ideas for topics and stencils. lol can anyone help me out please?
do thats realy gd on a bus shelter near us theres one on the subject of religion and war and it depictes the pop with an ak 47

Posted: Aug 15, 2010 at 20:39 Quote
dhmatty wrote:
DJ-in-JB wrote:
photo

do thats realy gd on a bus shelter near us theres one on the subject of religion and war and it depictes the pop with an ak 47

yeah i have seen the pope one around. its not original anymore. i might do a barrak obama face on a superman body or a obama face on uncle sam.

Posted: Aug 17, 2010 at 7:33 Quote
heres a piece from last night let me know what you all think feedbacks appreciated!

photo

Posted: Aug 17, 2010 at 7:36 Quote
kbarber wrote:
heres a piece from last night let me know what you all think feedbacks appreciated!

photo
looks gd man the colour works but maybe try experimenting with stuff behind the initial peace like bubbles or something. another thing is that likejust a wooden board you paint on do u keep the peaces and change the board or just paint over them?

Posted: Aug 17, 2010 at 7:44 Quote
dhmatty wrote:
kbarber wrote:

photo
looks gd man the colour works but maybe try experimenting with stuff behind the initial peace like bubbles or something. another thing is that likejust a wooden board you paint on do u keep the peaces and change the board or just paint over them?
yeah i agree some bg woulda been a good choice.. i guess i could still add some lol
and its drywall i nailed onto the wall and i just paint over it whenever i feel like painting it again it works pretty good!

Posted: Aug 17, 2010 at 7:46 Quote
kbarber wrote:
dhmatty wrote:
kbarber wrote:

photo
yeah i agree some bg woulda been a good choice.. i guess i could still add some lol
and its drywall i nailed onto the wall and i just paint over it whenever i feel like painting it again it works pretty good!
fair enough ive just built a 6ft high and 8ft wide wood board to paint on and im basicaly gunna do the same my plan is to do a mural on it but at the mo im just gunna practise by doing some throw ups

Posted: Aug 18, 2010 at 2:27 Quote
Your letters are leaving a lot to be desired. The bar structure is inconsistent, the flow of the letters limited to nonexistant, and some strokes and connections you have there just make me go "wat"

That said, I dig the color scheme, and you have fanastic painting skills. The photo's from a good few feet away but even so, your fill is even and I can't find a single drip, your forcefields and so on are all straight and consistent. Just work on them letters son, and you're laughin'.

Posted: Aug 18, 2010 at 8:31 Quote
shredded wrote:
Your letters are leaving a lot to be desired. The bar structure is inconsistent, the flow of the letters limited to nonexistant, and some strokes and connections you have there just make me go "wat"

That said, I dig the color scheme, and you have fanastic painting skills. The photo's from a good few feet away but even so, your fill is even and I can't find a single drip, your forcefields and so on are all straight and consistent. Just work on them letters son, and you're laughin'.
yeah i paint alot illegally usually with whatever i can rack like trem or pt so when i get to use nice paint its a treat hahah
but yeah i agree some of my letters are kinda wacky here

Posted: Aug 19, 2010 at 12:24 Quote
kbarber wrote:
shredded wrote:

yeah i paint alot illegally usually with whatever i can rack like trem or pt so when i get to use nice paint its a treat hahah
but yeah i agree some of my letters are kinda wacky here
Indeed. Keep it up though man, I'm serious. You have mad can control.

Posted: Aug 22, 2010 at 21:19 Quote
photo

it was raingin so i got super bored today and whipped out this one.. mostly freestyled

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019259
Mobile Version of Website