Im from china please help me with my training

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Im from china please help me with my training
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 31, 2012 at 1:35 Quote
hello everyone,
im a chinese rider .as you know cycling in china is not in a high level compared to badminton and pingpong.
so amateur riders in china like me have no technical and scientific training course. we training by juse ride more
and more/far and far
i want to prepare for next year's local mtb race. i want to training more efficient .
i have some simple question .training can be divided into how many parts? and what i do in each part ?
frankly i hope someone could give me a complete training course(though training is different to different people,i want a general course.)
thankyou for understanding my poor english and please make you comment simple because i have difficulty in understanding complex sentense ,also if you cannot i will look into the dictionary to understand you .and it's my mail if you want to talk me privately:1085436282@qq.com
thank you ! and happy new year ! (due to the time difference)

Posted: Jan 3, 2013 at 4:44 Quote
hello mate, I'm from Brazil and information isn't very rich here too.

My training consists of RIDING purely, and gym training..

My gym training is a normal training made by a personal trainer who works at the gym.
But I also Incorporated some motocross exercises that I found on internet.
You can look on youtube for james wilson, ryno power, aaron gwin interview, ken block workout, and some related videos.. Copy some exercises that you judge that will help you, and ask for a personal trainer to review if you're doing it right.

I also try to come to work pedaling with my bike every day... pedaling gives me the biggest results.. I am feeling huge difference when riding DH after I started pedaling to work.

I also did read brian lopes book of riding techniques, and i am rethinking my riding style, and correcting my body position over my bike. This is giving me good result too! Buy the book!

But all of these stuff are good training because you don't need to be on the trail to practice. The best practice is to ride DH purely....
In Brazil, we can ride only on weekend, because trails are far from the cities, so you need a whole free day to ride. I can do gym and pedal to work every day.. I can read the book in the toilet.... I can practice 24/7, but I can only ride on weekends. So that's why I do Gym, I do pedal, I do read books... because its doable on weekdays.

Posted: Jan 4, 2013 at 19:04 Quote
HorNyOne wrote:
hello mate, I'm from Brazil and information isn't very rich here too.

My training consists of RIDING purely, and gym training..

My gym training is a normal training made by a personal trainer who works at the gym.
But I also Incorporated some motocross exercises that I found on internet.
You can look on youtube for james wilson, ryno power, aaron gwin interview, ken block workout, and some related videos.. Copy some exercises that you judge that will help you, and ask for a personal trainer to review if you're doing it right.

I also try to come to work pedaling with my bike every day... pedaling gives me the biggest results.. I am feeling huge difference when riding DH after I started pedaling to work.

I also did read brian lopes book of riding techniques, and i am rethinking my riding style, and correcting my body position over my bike. This is giving me good result too! Buy the book!

But all of these stuff are good training because you don't need to be on the trail to practice. The best practice is to ride DH purely....
In Brazil, we can ride only on weekend, because trails are far from the cities, so you need a whole free day to ride. I can do gym and pedal to work every day.. I can read the book in the toilet.... I can practice 24/7, but I can only ride on weekends. So that's why I do Gym, I do pedal, I do read books... because its doable on weekdays.
thank you! thank you so much for your suggestions,im waiting for 5 days for advice by keeping refresh the website from time to time !

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018598
Mobile Version of Website