Orange Five AM

• Next Page
Posted: Apr 4, 2013 at 12:27 Quote
Ive just bought a five AM which replaces my remedy.
The five climbs as well as the remedy and feels faster on the flat
Descending they are very different. The orange feels more stable on flat turns and when things get slidy, the remedy feels like you can plow through rougher ground without having to work as much.

Price wise you get more bike with the remedy in terms of spec.

The bottom line though is the five makes me smile more when i ride it. Much more fun to ride.

Posted: Oct 8, 2013 at 22:19 Quote
Ive had a 2006 Orange patriot 6.6 a 2007 orange 224 a 2008 Orange 5 a 2009 Trek Remedy 8 then a 2009 Orange 5 and a cove stiffee.

Ok i like Orange Its the way they ride the feedback from the trail Just how they rail berms and spring out again yes they feel bottomless. Evolution of a frame over 10 years of tweaks and vast amounts of rider feedback have honed a design to get the best out of it. Yes there are other options available i tried a trek remedy for a change, a great bike but it just felt numb a bit vacant and it just didnt feel right so i went back to the Orange.

my 2009 frame has had some hammer 10ft gap jumps 4ft drop offs mini DHs and the odd uk enduro, im only just changing to a new frame now and thats only because they have change all the geometry to a new wheel size for 2014.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014320
Mobile Version of Website