Is 26bikes.com a trustworthy and legit site?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Is 26bikes.com a trustworthy and legit site?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 12, 2013 at 14:15 Quote
So I've found a frame i want that i can only find on this site and was wondering if anyone knows whether it is legit or a scam. It's on the list of Pink bikes bike shops and has 32 likes but can't hurt to be sure. The frame is:

http://www.26bikes.com/parts/frames/specialized_p3_soderstrom

The website has said that the reason it is available to them (poland) and not UK shops is that some products are only stocked in certain regions or something along those lines but i know the frame is easily available in Canada so i can understand. So i'm basically asking for conformation on the legitimacy of the site.

Thanks.

Posted: Jan 12, 2013 at 17:20 Quote
I ordered custom wheels and had no problems at all, I'd definitely recommend them.

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 7:24 Quote
100% legit, love that shop

Posted: Jan 13, 2013 at 14:18 Quote
ordered bits before, brilliant

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 8:29 Quote
Orgasmically good. The order they sent me pleasured me a lot.

Posted: Jan 14, 2013 at 18:27 Quote
That site is awesome! Really good stuff and low prices!

Posted: Jan 15, 2013 at 9:40 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
Orgasmically good. The order they sent me pleasured me a lot.

lol

Posted: Feb 2, 2013 at 14:55 Quote
they also have amazing communication and they have amazing english, to be honest they type english better than most shops which are actually in england lol

Posted: Feb 15, 2013 at 5:55 Quote
Great bunch of guys at 26bikes.com. Definitely recommend their services to anyone.Their prices are the best.

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 21:25 Quote
Just wanted to add my experience just incase anybody in the US is thinking of ordering from 26bikes.com. I placed my order on a Sunday night and received my new frame in perfect condition the following Tuesday. So a week and a day shipped to Albuquerque, NM. I was able to track it all the way and they answered all my questions in a timely manner. Id only recommend buying a frame, bike or something big like that as shipping was $55. So wouldn't be worth it to order anything small. Thanks!

Posted: Feb 10, 2021 at 14:26 Quote
2021 - they are AWESOME

ordered oilslick Dartmoor spokes on Monday 2/8, they were at my door Wednesday 2/10. Prices are great and it took them less than 48 hours to get me some hard to find parts from Poland to my doorstep in Los Angeles. beyond stoked

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013918
Mobile Version of Website