Home of ATV's and side by sides.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Home of ATV's and side by sides.
Posted: Jan 27, 2013 at 17:48 Quote
Y'all langley boys. I gotta come down some summer to see you guys. It looks like such fun with the dirtbikes and bikes and shenanigans.

Posted: Jan 27, 2013 at 17:57 Quote
themagician wrote:
drinke wrote:
themagician wrote:

Oh nice. Yes, the riding isnt that bad if you know the area. Nothing like when I go to revelstoke. but nice laid back riding.

Ya I hear revelstoke is awesome riding (except for all the avalanches). Do you live out there?
Revvy snow is amazing. Avalanches arent all that bad. and nope i live in Langley.
by chance do you go to langley secondary school?

Posted: Jan 27, 2013 at 19:01 Quote
drinke wrote:
themagician wrote:
drinke wrote:

Ya I hear revelstoke is awesome riding (except for all the avalanches). Do you live out there?
Revvy snow is amazing. Avalanches arent all that bad. and nope i live in Langley.
Nope, I go to Brookswood secondary. My next resort when I get expelled is LSS. lol

Posted: Jan 27, 2013 at 19:20 Quote
themagician wrote:
drinke wrote:
themagician wrote:

Nope, I go to Brookswood secondary. My next resort when I get expelled is LSS. lol
haha my aunt is the principal at lss

Posted: Jan 27, 2013 at 19:21 Quote
drinke wrote:
themagician wrote:
drinke wrote:

haha my aunt is the principal at lss
Put a good name in for me. LOL

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 at 7:29 Quote
condom head's a badass. blowing up phones and brapping in the street.

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 at 8:06 Quote
hwipwill wrote:
condom head's a badass. blowing up phones and brapping in the street.
Salute

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 at 8:32 Quote
Did anyone else see the movies for your mondays today? The one demo reel has a sweet shot of a SidebySide doing a crazy drift.

Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 10:28 Quote
Thread's been going slow. I'm heading up to ottawa over march break to shred and see family. Anyone else got good plans?

Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 12:15 Quote
hwipwill wrote:
Thread's been going slow. I'm heading up to ottawa over march break to shred and see family. Anyone else got good plans?

my universities break is in 2 weeks probably going to snowboard the local mountains and if the weathers good going to test out my new contour camera at stave

Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 12:43 Quote
Sounds like a good time. Our snow here is slush, it's currently raining with ice on the ground. Weather's whack.

Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 21:08 Quote
Suggestions: I want something engine related to screw around with for a couple hundred bucks. Ideas?

Posted: Jan 30, 2013 at 7:46 Quote
cheap sled. a skidoo safari or ymaha enticer. so much fun and dead simple to fix

Posted: Jan 30, 2013 at 19:52 Quote
Polaris XLT, cheap, and they are bullet proof.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011357
Mobile Version of Website