bike park wales

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
bike park wales
Posted: Aug 29, 2013 at 16:34 Quote
parkdemon wrote:
When I went up there for a look, it was super exciting to see. But I couldn't help but get the feeling of disapointment on some of the trails, where some of the lines didn't look finished. Over time it will all settle in though I guess and will be awesome. We are very lucky though so I'm not gonna groan too much! Lol.

Yeah it's feels unfinished in places but to open with 6 trails and plan for over ten in first year. We can't grumble can we.

Posted: Aug 30, 2013 at 15:23 Quote
thanks buddy, i think i must be blind but i cant find it
any chance you could tell me the time on this vid?

Posted: Aug 31, 2013 at 11:39 Quote
2:55 you see a white sign to the right then shortly after there's a trail going off to the right. If you keep looking to the right on the vid you can see it every now and again. Hope that helps.

Posted: Sep 1, 2013 at 15:49 Quote
thanks buddy, thought there'd be a vid of someone riding the gap somewhere but cant find anything yet.
it looks so great there, cant wait to head down Big Grin

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 at 9:14 Quote
It's on facebook but its the gap on the pro line i think you are wanting to see.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152599556390021

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 at 15:26 Quote
Wicked, nice style. Would love to see an onboard with the step downs

FL
Posted: Sep 5, 2013 at 16:04 Quote
http://youtu.be/cSFvqmeJtaQ

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 2:08 Quote
How packed is it over there at the moment? Live about 5mins drive away but haven't visited yet coz the uplifts fully booked up. Thought about just going over for a nose but not if its hectic, prefer to wait til it settles down a bit if its manic

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 6:54 Quote
Wouldn't say its hectic. Even on the opening day, parking was a pain, but because there's a good choice of trails, none of them were packed.

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 7:04 Quote
parkdemon wrote:
Wouldn't say its hectic. Even on the opening day, parking was a pain, but because there's a good choice of trails, none of them were packed.

Yeah, on opening day we weren't overtaken or held up at all. The cafe was fairly busy and so was the car park but the trails were fine

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 7:33 Quote
How's the push up? Uplift is full for weeks

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 7:46 Quote
When I was up there it was on foot, so we took a few shortcuts. Trouble is you're not supposed to push up the tracks, it's forestry roads most of the way up. I would probably push up so far then ride sections.

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 7:47 Quote
It's ok, first part really steep but then not so steep windy fireroads to the top. I'm sure there some steeper shortcuts through the woods too.

Posted: Sep 8, 2013 at 7:55 Quote
Hope they do make a more direct push, I emailed them about this and she said its still the plan to.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020460
Mobile Version of Website