Best place to go ride in the alps. Needs family activities too.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Best place to go ride in the alps. Needs family activities too.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 23, 2013 at 13:49 Quote
Really need some help finding an awesome holiday destination for this summer in the alps.
Me and my mate want to plan a trip to the alps to ride AM / DH. The problem we have is were bringing the wife and kids with usFacepalm , so the resort would need lots of activities to do off the bikes too.
This is the first ever trip to the alps for us so we havent got a clue where to goVery confused . We want some where with a ski lift to ride the mountains and big stuff also lots of trails and a good bike park. I like the look of Chatel.
Any advice or recommendations for a good resort would be a big big help.
Cheers.tup

Posted: Jan 26, 2013 at 8:30 Quote
I don't really know but I would imagine the bigger resorts like morzine and les gets wouuld have the most, but as I said I'm not really sure

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 at 8:16 Quote
For anyone who has been to the alps before,
Did you go through a travel company or is it easier to do it all youself when it comes to booking something ? If you did use a company to book the whole trip , can you recommend a good one ?

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 7:53 Quote
Ryeliner, i took my family camping to the alps last year and i couldn't recommend it enough.
We started in praloup and made our way to chatel, we had 3 weeks there and managed 9 bike parks.
my partner and my son both ride so no need to find to many other activities.
deffo recommend camping tho best way to enjoy the alps.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009226
Mobile Version of Website