argyle 318 or argyle 302

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
argyle 318 or argyle 302
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 1:55 Quote
318 is sick as a barfing alien i love mine to bits nicestt fork ive had......near zero maintenece after i first adjusted my spring

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 1:01 Quote
i just ordered a 318, i can't waight to ride it Big Grin

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 18:02 Quote
well i think you should just save your money and keep your 302,the 318 is nice but the only difference is the compression knob and that's not worth the money if you already have a 302

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
zacbell26 wrote:
well i think you should just save your money and keep your 302,the 318 is nice but the only difference is the compression knob and that's not worth the money if you already have a 302

yeah listen to that kid ok kyle keep your 302 your not even that great of a dirt jumper

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
if you want to solve your problem just buy the 318 sticker and replace your 302 with it and find the compression knob or whatever and put it on (i've seen it done on this forum, a guy was calling his a 304)

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 19:07 Quote
i think that you should just buy the 318 cartridge and if u want buy the solo air cartridge the upgrade wont be that expensive, cheaper then selling and buying your fork.

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 8:47 Quote
well i ´m thinking about buy an argile are you sure i must buy 318 or the 490???

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 8:48 Quote
ridersalva wrote:
well i ´m thinking about buy an argile are you sure i must buy 318 or the 490???

id get the 318, its more reliable at the moment. some people had problems with the 409 air system

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
haroman666 wrote:
I still dont see a significant enough difference to need two seperate forks or even three for that matter.
DavidMakalaster wrote:
http://www.sram.com

Are you kidding?

i know its off topic, but it has to be said..

after looking through numerous posts, I've decided that davidmakalaster has a SERIOUS problem with sarcasm, and is one of the most condescending people on this site that i have seen. just pretty annoying thats all...keep an eye out for his posts and see what i mean

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
aaronwelsh wrote:
zacbell26 wrote:

yeah listen to that kid ok kyle keep your 302 your not even that great of a dirt jumper

lol.....with friends like you, who needs enemies?? Madder

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 8:21 Quote
318 is the best fork i have ever riden no leaking no axle problems quick release is so handy. the knob is handy too. even though I never really touch it I just run it in the middle all the time. Plus I got a free f*cking arm band lets fox or manitou do that people say the weight is a factor but who gives a shit. you go buy a manitou for around the same price and see how well you can foot jam that it will tear your f*cking toes off. I hate those forks and If anyone hates this years colors for the argyle. next years 318 is f*cking purple!! imagine those lowers combined with pike uppers shortened down to the 3 inch travel. I know what your thinking and f*cking eh to that. ague ably you can't go wrong with this shock Its the freaken bomb for the price it is. I do like fox too though but they are a little pricey. but yeah 318 best fork ever hands f*cking down

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 8:25 Quote
Kgregor243master wrote:
318 is the best fork i have ever riden no leaking no axle problems quick release is so handy. the knob is handy too. even though I never really touch it I just run it in the middle all the time. Plus I got a free f*cking arm band lets fox or manitou do that people say the weight is a factor but who gives a shit. you go buy a manitou for around the same price and see how well you can foot jam that it will tear your f*cking toes off. I hate those forks and If anyone hates this years colors for the argyle. next years 318 is f*cking purple!! imagine those lowers combined with pike uppers shortened down to the 3 inch travel. I know what your thinking and f*cking eh to that. ague ably you can't go wrong with this shock Its the freaken bomb for the price it is. I do like fox too though but they are a little pricey. but yeah 318 best fork ever hands f*cking down
photo

Next years 318

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 9:29 Quote
Kgregor243master wrote:
Kgregor243master wrote:
photo

Next years 318

photo

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 9:34 Quote
I thought people said the purple was this years LTD colour? I guess not.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020893
Mobile Version of Website