Anybody who was scammed by Danny Madden and Liam Harrison Please Post HERE

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Anybody who was scammed by Danny Madden and Liam Harrison Please Post HERE
Posted: Feb 3, 2013 at 15:39 Quote
i also paid for the same plasma chain device as the guy above...never got it...i buy stuff off the buy/sell without any problems till i came across this clown, he seemed genuine with good communication / replying quickly enough to the messages ....

Posted: Feb 3, 2013 at 15:48 Quote
i forgot to add, that it was 30 euro i paid for the chain device i never received to Madden-96....

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 5:16 Quote
Had an email back from the Merseyside Police who referred me to a site called 'actionfraud.'

I made a report and this is the message I received at the end of the (very long) report I made:

bigquotes
Thank you, we have now recorded the incident on behalf of the police. Please remember it is not possible for each report to be investigated, however the information you have provided will aid the police to build up a national picture of fraud. This will make the UK a more hostile place for fraudsters to operate in.

So it's not looking too good by the looks of things.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 5:33 Quote
seems like the police are equally as useless over in the uk as here...but i would not insult the police in the uk by saying that!

to be honest if i seen the guy that scammed me i would throw a nice right hook to his jaw, take things into my own hands, people that go out of their way to screw people over really piss me off..

im ok because it was only 30 euro , but what if it was a large sum of money for a frame/bike?

thanks for starting this thread and trying, we can fault your attitude, all your typing has gone to waste by the look of it..

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 5:40 Quote
No problem. I do wait in hope that the police will contact me, but part of me says that they won't. It's a shame as it just leaves these two (I'll hold my tongue) scammers to continue to keep scamming others.

If anything turns out with police involvement, everyone in here will be the first to know.

Cheers.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 6:02 Quote
I was scammed by Harry-Specialized (TTGVayZaa@hotmail.co.uk) i paid £20 for some blue raceface atlas freeride bars but obviously never recived them and sadly i paid by gift.It was in october 2011 when i was scammed aswell.

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 7:01 Quote
psyclist wrote:
Had an email back from the Merseyside Police who referred me to a site called 'actionfraud.'

I made a report and this is the message I received at the end of the (very long) report I made:

bigquotes
Thank you, we have now recorded the incident on behalf of the police. Please remember it is not possible for each report to be investigated, however the information you have provided will aid the police to build up a national picture of fraud. This will make the UK a more hostile place for fraudsters to operate in.

So it's not looking too good by the looks of things.

Time for the boys to pay a visit to Liverpool then.....anyone want to meet up with me to travel up to Liverpool ?

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 8:09 Quote
yes SEADEVIL , you could go and buy some red altas bars online and pound him into the pavement with them...trust me it would be worth the money for the bars for the satisfaction you would get out of it!!

and if they are not TO bent you can use them on your bike!

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 8:19 Quote
LOL!!! I have never ever took the law into my own hands beforehand, with a dispute, without it being fully justifiable....I have one address, if one of my moderator friends confirms it, justice will be done

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 8:45 Quote
If you find some red atlas bars I call dibs : )

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 9:19 Quote
I can't conform addresses, or condone to violence/going to their addresses. Whatever you do is nothing to do with the site, capiche?

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 13:12 Quote
ah psyclist.... the raceface bars are to light to kill him with, just RUFF him up a bit!

besides how sure is it he even lives in liverpool? could be in london or anywhere else, SEADEVIL please dont waste fuel trying to find him, by the look of your profile picture i doubt you need any raceface bars to help you!

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 13:43 Quote
Funnily enough I'd payed for some red atlas bars for £25 and never got them and a paid a Michelle Harrison !!! Wouldn't mind taking them bars to his face !!!

Posted: Feb 5, 2013 at 14:26 Quote
I shouldn't promote violence at my age lads, but it always worked out ok doing it off the street !!! Maybe i'm too old for chasing people down for my £££ but they shouldn't of done it in the first place.

Yes, he is lucky he lives so far away so if you are reading this lads, I never forget a face, and the UK is a very small country.....What hurt me more was this is only £20, but it's out of my giro.....I am colour coding my bike with a re-spray, now it's all changed due to this scam.

It just goes to show, the majority of innocent victims like you and myself, will still enjoy biking to a ripe old age, when these sad a*sholes will be scrounging off the gutter to feed their dirty heroin or drug addiction, crying poverty to the government and trying to sponge off tax payers money feelong sooooooooo sorry for themselves !!!! Sad twats !!!!!

(Sorry Alex, I had to say it, now i'll calm down). Really Mad

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 at 0:57 Quote
Well said! :-)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023527
Mobile Version of Website