Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Aug 3, 2017 at 18:13 Quote
A Tim Hortons employee drew a heart on my coffee lid the other day....at the one across from my workplace.

Posted: Aug 3, 2017 at 18:41 Quote
Go f*ck her! Err, him. Lol

O+
Posted: Aug 15, 2017 at 16:45 Quote
fredro wrote:
photo

grindin'

Posted: Sep 7, 2017 at 21:37 Quote
Date an Arab girl. They take the whole day to get ready. fashion obsessed, needy, spend all your money. . Make you work for it!

Posted: Sep 7, 2017 at 21:43 Quote
f*ck dating. All I wanna do is 462 mph in a piston powered 4wd maniacal mobile! Holy f*ck. lol

Posted: Sep 7, 2017 at 23:23 Quote
700Pirate wrote:
Date an Arab girl. They take the whole day to get ready. fashion obsessed, needy, spend all your money. . Make you work for it!

Sounds like (almost) EVERY girl actually....Confused

Posted: Sep 8, 2017 at 0:14 Quote
Found girl who skates, surfs, hikes and likes metal, and is attractive as f*ck. Didn't realize they existed, holding onto this one. Been going out for about half a year now.

Posted: Sep 8, 2017 at 0:24 Quote
Sick. Congrats! I've been mulling over the idea that maybe marriage is just a lost possibility in this day and age. That maybe my energy is best spent in other ways, and just boning chicks here and there is a better strategy than a single gal "forever". Learning to be alone has taught me that I actually like being alone. A lot. I like the simplicity of it, and while I am a sociable person, being amongst people drains me, while being alone fills my tanks. I don't think that being a hermit is the answer, but all things in moderation. It's exciting to be with family/friends/sluts after a couple days or a couple weeks of solitude. Everybody's different of course, and we all change over time. But for me, this ain't too shabby tbh.

Posted: Sep 8, 2017 at 4:37 Quote
Alone is nice, but finding that person with whom you can be alone with(and still recharge) is pretty nice.

Moving in with the gf, found a place with an extra large basement for the bikes tup

Posted: Sep 8, 2017 at 8:41 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Alone is nice, but finding that person with whom you can be alone with(and still recharge) is pretty nice.

chick flicks and fortune cookies....

Posted: Sep 8, 2017 at 9:33 Quote
fullbug wrote:
brodoyouevenbike wrote:

chick flicks and fortune cookies....

Hahahaha exactly. I'm cool on all that!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023673
Mobile Version of Website