Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 9:58 Quote
Well call me a STR8 Killer because I sure know how to kill the mood, sexting was ramping up and my dumb ass asks "So do you have a boyfriend " to which she does "Thats cool how is he doing whats he up to".....and Ghosted....f*ck knows what dawned upon me thinking that was a good idea,

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 10:35 Quote
disagree. sounds like you escaped an oncoming shitshow

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 10:52 Quote
She may have thought you were working your way up to asking for a threesome

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:14 Quote
fullbug wrote:
disagree. sounds like you escaped an oncoming shitshow

Oh yeah thats a definite, though shes ridiculously fit and horny, as much as you should never stick your dick in crazy. shit happens.

raytheotter wrote:
She may have thought you were working your way up to asking for a threesome

shes up for one with a girl which can be hard to find at times though her bf isnt up for it.

yeah tried to reignite the flame and basically got told do one. maybe dodged a bullet with this one.

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:17 Quote
bullet? probably more like an estrogen bomb. ride and beer yourself!

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:45 Quote
Yeah sure thing.

I always seem to be able to hook my mates up with nice girls though i just somehow seem to attract crazy.

As much as I probably shouldnt, though probably best to get it off my chest and over it. Yeah down the rabbit hole, thinking about it, Its a whole load of nope situation.

So my brother 7yrs older than me, during highschool had this stalker. we make jokes about it though this one was a proper one. though he went off to college and everything died down and you'd think that was the end to this saga.

Im a gamer too and when im of age she hits me up turns out she cosplays and plays most of the games im into and especially me though catch being shes 5 years older than me though thats not much of an issue though she has a kid whose father shes separated with and has a boyfriend she cant seem to ditch.

I havent met the guy though try as she might to push him away he loves her and sticks around and I had mentioned that its great she had found someone that loves her for her flaws and her child as some guys come in and hate the womens child and is there just for her. what a clam clencher that was, yeah that killed the mood.

she'd invited me over while her boyfriend was out though her kid was there and much of my conversation is quite flirtatious to be put simply and I just didnt feel comfortable with the kid there. Not that I would do anything since shes in a relationship and what goes around comes around so theres boundries I wont cross in that regard.

and well she isnt exactly too fond of him anymore and she really hated that I brought him up in conversation and praised him for being an accepting gentleman and how guys like him can be hard to come by and if you really arent happy with him you're just wasting eachothers time though dont take him granted while you have him. So im not gonna do anything with her while shes in a relationship as much as she wants me. but yeah got ghosted, lets see how long that lasts. ah whatever women and life huh. Got 99 problems and women contribute to the majority of those....

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 11:56 Quote
Now she just wants to game like nothing happened, hey maybe she came to her senses and saw the truth to my words.

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 15:28 Quote
Good Watch, Jordan Peterson is one my favorite psychologists. usually ive been able to test the waters and figure girls out though I just cant with her, probably a bad omen within itself

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 23:37 Quote
Move on, I started to do the following:

If a girl annoys/stresses/confuses you to the point that you need to resort to the internet, find another one.

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 2:14 Quote
Yeah probably for the best, just wanted to vent on my escapades of "Shit happens to Jack"

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 3:28 Quote
Ok I need advice. Two girls on the horizon- both attractive. One is a long time friend, one isn't, but we have chemistry. Well, I have chemistry with both of them. Both like me. I feel bad because I have to tell one that it's pure platonies and the other it's possibly a thing. What to do? This isn't meant as bragging, and I know I'm generalizing, but for the first time ever, I'd like some lady advice. Btw the non friend kissed me like I was the last man on Earth out of nowhere. The friend friend to be honest she's been hinting she likes me for literally years but I just call her buddy every so often so she knows I'm not about killing friendships for a night I could have with anybody.

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 6:30 Quote
brodoyouevenbike wrote:
Move on, I started to do the following:

If a girl annoys/stresses/confuses you to the point that you need to resort to the internet, find another one.
What if girls in general confuse me, am I gay?

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 7:58 Quote
I don't they'll ever stop confusing anyone, just keep the confusion below the threshold were you ask about them on the internet, or make your threshold higher.

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 8:12 Quote
cheap sex , confusion , regret , get it over with , new horizons , or just maybe , a great future

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029127
Mobile Version of Website