Chain Reaction Cycles: order from the US

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Chain Reaction Cycles: order from the US
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 19, 2013 at 16:25 Quote
Hello, I just wanted to give some information about the order I placed with CRC. Reason being, I could hardly find any reviews or experiences about having an item shipped from CRC (UK) to the states, Albuquerque, NM. The reviews I did find were old and negative. Anyway, I ordered my set of wheels on Thursday 2-14 and was able to track them the whole way. First through Parcelforce.com and once stateside, USPS. I received them today, Tuesday 2-19. So a total of 5 days or 3 business days. Hell yah! Shipping was faster than expected.

I havent ridden them so my information is just for those in the US having questions about ordering from them..

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 at 4:55 Quote
Nice! I have waited 2 weeks for diety bars and about 6 days for my hubs. I cant complain. They are usually on point with their shit.

Posted: Mar 24, 2013 at 12:03 Quote
Ordered grips and a wheel one time. Received the grips by DHL in a few days and the wheel by USPS in about 10 days (maybe 8 days). Overall I was impressed for international. I just used the standard shipping for that order. The USPS took time to track shipping, but made sense as it used Royal Mail then USPS after customs. I will be ordering again.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008723
Mobile Version of Website