2014 Whistler Summer Season

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
2014 Whistler Summer Season
FL
Posted: Mar 1, 2013 at 16:48 Quote
demostug wrote:
I'm just upset I'm not going this year! 2 weeks in Andorra instead. Back in 2014 tho.

Yeah sure that will be good, some pretty unique terrain from what I have seen from Andorra...

O+
Posted: Mar 2, 2013 at 1:39 Quote
I'll be around from June 12th until the start of September. Very keen.

Wouldn't mind some riding buddies for some laps, also a couple excursions into the valley...

FL
Posted: Mar 2, 2013 at 4:37 Quote
New website is up but no much 2013 info on there yet....

http://bike.whistlerblackcomb.com/

Posted: Mar 4, 2013 at 15:28 Quote
demostug wrote:
I'm just upset I'm not going this year! 2 weeks in Andorra instead. Back in 2014 tho.

Andora must be taking off! I know a few people spending the summer there this year!

Posted: Mar 4, 2013 at 15:29 Quote
sedifus wrote:
I'll be around from June 12th until the start of September. Very keen.

Wouldn't mind some riding buddies for some laps, also a couple excursions into the valley...

Sweet stuff, I'm out from July 5th. Yeah, I'm also looking for riding buddies! I know nobody out there! Frown

Posted: Mar 8, 2013 at 12:41 Quote
To anyone looking for a job for the 2013 summer season, look here... http://www.bearbackbiking.com/ under the title of 'Staff Search'

FL
Posted: Mar 8, 2013 at 12:47 Quote
Barbour1994 wrote:
To anyone looking for a job for the 2013 summer season, look here... http://www.bearbackbiking.com/ under the title of 'Staff Search'

Nice post, have you applied?

I don't think I am quite fit enough to be guiding ppl atm......plus now I missed out on a 2nd year visa, I will want to make the most of the summer riding....

Posted: Mar 8, 2013 at 13:21 Quote
jarb88 wrote:
Barbour1994 wrote:

Nice post, have you applied?

I don't think I am quite fit enough to be guiding ppl atm......plus now I missed out on a 2nd year visa, I will want to make the most of the summer riding....

No, I'm not going to work, I just want a kick ass summer of non stop riding. Smile

Posted: Mar 14, 2013 at 20:59 Quote
hey guys, im from yorkshire and ive been in whistler the past 6 months on the IEC program. if you need any info then let me know and ill try my best the help you out.

Also, im in the process of looking for a summer room. If enough people are interested, i could find us a house and we split all the costs, it works out alot cheaper than renting a room.

FL
Posted: Mar 15, 2013 at 12:25 Quote
arthurweasley wrote:
hey guys, im from yorkshire and ive been in whistler the past 6 months on the IEC program. if you need any info then let me know and ill try my best the help you out.

Also, im in the process of looking for a summer room. If enough people are interested, i could find us a house and we split all the costs, it works out alot cheaper than renting a room.

Sweet, I have sorted my accom until end of June but will be looking for something onwards from then...

Posted: Mar 15, 2013 at 23:17 Quote
where abouts are you staying and how much is it? i might be looking for somewhere in july also, let me know closer to the date.

Posted: Mar 16, 2013 at 4:22 Quote
arthurweasley wrote:
where abouts are you staying and how much is it? i might be looking for somewhere in july also, let me know closer to the date.

Haha, I'm afraid it turns out I have booked the same apartment as him but for all of July and August. Sorry bud.

Posted: Mar 16, 2013 at 6:01 Quote
I'm not going out till late 2013/ early 2014. Do you guys know how hard it is to get a visa and how long you can stay for?

Posted: Mar 16, 2013 at 8:28 Quote
gurnzilla wrote:
I'm not going out till late 2013/ early 2014. Do you guys know how hard it is to get a visa and how long you can stay for?

I have bad news bud, you've just missed the boat on the visa's. Only 5,000 are available each year and they were all taken instantly. The next quota won't be available until january/ february next year and then there is an 8 week processing time.

However, you no longer require a visa to visit Canada for up to 6 months if you are a British national. So as long as you weren't planning on going to work, you're fine. Smile

FL
Posted: Mar 16, 2013 at 12:37 Quote
arthurweasley wrote:

I'm staying at Ticket to Ride in June.....after that...god knows.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017549
Mobile Version of Website