Best Epic AM ride

PB Forum :: USA - West
Best Epic AM ride
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2013 at 8:20 Quote
What are the best long rides in the west. I am wanting to expand from big drops and jumps to some big endurance rides, so what rides have the best single track, high mountain views, and seclusion. I have not ridden it yet but a friend has told me about a ride from Mt. Saint Helens to the gorge, he says its 100 miles and 80% single track losing elevation almost the whole time. Where else should I go ride, what do you Californians, and Oregonians have?

Eric

Posted: Mar 25, 2013 at 6:57 Quote
Try capitol forest, there are literally at least 100 miles of singletrack randomly distributed through the "mountain" range. The elevation is less than 10000' but the downhills can be long, greenline 6 alone has a 6 mile downhill section. There are 24 hr races there every year, theres the capitol forest classic, the new enduro race series, and when summer is coming to an end there is a shits and giggles race series called friday night super d. Just an idea I dont know if it exactly fits what you are looking for.

Posted: Mar 25, 2013 at 10:06 Quote
Flume Trail and Rim Trail at Lake Tahoe... you wont regret it... fun and challenging

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008303
Mobile Version of Website