Down goes James Stewart!!! haahaha

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Down goes James Stewart!!! haahaha
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 14, 2013 at 10:33 Quote
Any mx and sx fans out there? Has anyone else noticed the demise of James Bubba Stewart? He changing bike companies and setups every week and always blaming the bike for his errors, not good for team morale. When he first came on the mx circuit he was a loose canon who was the first rider to ever hang with Carmichael- the GOAT. After goat retired stewart had his way with indoor and outdoir for a few years then the trouble started. As in Chad Reed, Ryan Villapoto trouble. That preasure causing him to loose focus and flow. Every week now he sets the best track time in practice when riding solo. Add 20 riders and preasure of mass start and we have the current down and out james stewart. He crashes almost every single moto, specially late in the race. Woops used to be his specialty now his nemisis. Its tough to see him go down like this so I try looking at it in a funny way. Much like an old beat up prize fighter Stewart is at the end of career. Every time he gets squirley I start yelling DOWN GOES STEWART!!! My neighbors love it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008569
Mobile Version of Website