Bay Area, CA riders, WHERE ARE YOU?

PB Forum :: USA - West
Bay Area, CA riders, WHERE ARE YOU?
Posted: Feb 27, 2017 at 1:19 Quote
Yes many good trails in Livermore. Pleasanton (basically the same town) is one of the best places to ride in the east bay. All the good trails are illegal but they are excellent and you won't get hassled ever. I grew up in the Livermore area and now live 20 miles east. Plus there is a sick dirt jump park in town. Hit me up, I'll show you all the good stuff. We can even go to Santa Cruz if you'd like. Are you going to have a vehicle?

Posted: Mar 6, 2017 at 7:56 Quote
Looking for any beta on trail conditions in Santa Cruz, I have a free weekend coming up and debating making the drive south. Things pretty muddy and washed out up here in Marin. If trails are horrible down south I also was thinking Annandale. Info on either location is much appreciated!

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 18:19 Quote
alexdesignz wrote:
photo

Where at?

Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 19:19 Quote
Is that the city in the back ground? Maybe northwest Bay Area. At first I thought it was a Sierra peak in the back left.

O+
Posted: Mar 9, 2017 at 19:47 Quote
Looks like the top of the 680 Trail around the San Rafael area in Marin. That's Mt Tam in the background.

Posted: Mar 10, 2017 at 12:43 Quote
EnduroFan84 wrote:
Looks like the top of the 680 Trail around the San Rafael area in Marin. That's Mt Tam in the background.

I'll have to check that place out.

Posted: Mar 19, 2017 at 12:29 Quote
So all I know is demo forest and it's closed I live in fremont someone wanna show me the ropes on Pacifica UCSC I have no idea where to go park or what I can and or can't ride any suggestions

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 0:20 Quote
EnduroFan84 wrote:
It says in his bio he's from San Rafael.Beer

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2017 at 16:50 Quote
EnduroFan84 wrote:
Yes right at the top of 680, SF in the background. Trying to do the Loma Alta climb once a week. Still hate climbing but getting better.

Posted: Mar 21, 2017 at 10:22 Quote
Giantchuck wrote:
So all I know is demo forest and it's closed I live in fremont someone wanna show me the ropes on Pacifica UCSC I have no idea where to go park or what I can and or can't ride any suggestions

Id be willing to show you around Pacifica.

Posted: Mar 31, 2017 at 9:38 Quote
brncr6 wrote:
Hey guys
Just started riding again. where is Demo? any other good spots? I live in Livermore.
Thanks!

got a pumptrack almost finished in tracy
could use a couple people to help move a little dirt. about to build a wooden roll in.

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 13:12 Quote
Anyone racing in the sea otter this yr? Thought I might try my hand at the men's cat3 DH race for my first one.

Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 13:22 Quote
I was thinking of going and camping Friday and Saturday night and taking pictures of the races.

O+
Posted: Apr 3, 2017 at 14:55 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
I was thinking of going and camping Friday and Saturday night and taking pictures of the races.

Haha oh man hope you dont get me flying off the track lol.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012776
Mobile Version of Website