How do I persudae my parents to get me a new bike?

PB Forum :: Tutorials
How do I persudae my parents to get me a new bike?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 17, 2013 at 3:26 Quote
I am starting to get more into downhill and i am looking at getting a better bike but i dont have enough money to buy one and i dont have the time to work for enough money, anyone got any ideas to persuade them?

Posted: Apr 17, 2013 at 6:19 Quote
alexanderall wrote:
I am starting to get more into downhill and i am looking at getting a better bike but i dont have enough money to buy one and i dont have the time to work for enough money, anyone got any ideas to persuade them?

break a small part on the bike you have, and ask for a replacement part, then break another part and ask for a replacement and then say "this will keep happening as i'm out riding the bikes capabilities which is good as i'm improving so much but sucks as everything will break, a purpose built bike will solve that and allow me to progress without hurting myself"

Posted: Apr 17, 2013 at 7:11 Quote
thanks, my bike is falling apart anyway so this should work Smile

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2013 at 9:26 Quote
Get polis mafia to do the job just joking House. Insure bike stolen mate

Posted: Sep 3, 2013 at 12:05 Quote
Find a vid of somebody snapping forks on a cheap bike, show how shocked and concerned you are as this could happen with the wrong bike setup.
Safety is priority! Right tools for the right job!

Posted: Sep 12, 2013 at 9:53 Quote
Get a job! I had to save for my nice bike!

Posted: Sep 24, 2013 at 2:53 Quote
You're too lazy to work for your bike, so you want your parents to work for it for you? Some people....

Posted: Sep 25, 2013 at 13:27 Quote
Stupidest thread I've ever seen.

FL
Posted: Oct 5, 2013 at 14:29 Quote
Get some video footage of them..................

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 12:17 Quote
Get a job instead of sponging, if you can't afford it why should they?

Posted: Dec 18, 2013 at 8:25 Quote
Get a job waiting tables for a year. sure its a slog, and its not instant reward, but you will feel all the better when you can afford it. I did it when I was your age, so can you Wink

Posted: Jan 26, 2014 at 6:49 Quote
f*cking people like this piss me off i have had to save for my bikes and im still doing it but people like this go and get things off mummy and daddy let me guess i bet you want a 2500 pound bike well heres the fact get a job and get it your self like normal people what enjoyment are they going to get from buying you a bike ? sorry thats my rant over

Posted: Jan 28, 2014 at 11:32 Quote
lukethurston94 wrote:
f*cking people like this piss me off i have had to save for my bikes and im still doing it but people like this go and get things off mummy and daddy let me guess i bet you want a 2500 pound bike well heres the fact get a job and get it your self like normal people what enjoyment are they going to get from buying you a bike ? sorry thats my rant over
You are my new favorite person

Posted: Jan 28, 2014 at 13:15 Quote
Redbull21 wrote:
lukethurston94 wrote:
You are my new favorite person

haha thanks man Smile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011688
Mobile Version of Website