Atlas MX Neck Brace any help would be nice

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Atlas MX Neck Brace any help would be nice
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 21, 2013 at 17:46 Quote
thinking about getting neck brace and i've seen this
Atlas MX Neck Brace going for 200 on offer, any one help on if its good for downhill?

cheers

Posted: May 16, 2013 at 14:39 Quote
Id stick with the big brands, I had an a* and didnt like it, got leatt and love it, also know someone who has moveo and doesnt like it, leatt are biggest and most well known brand for neckbraces and theyre popular for a reason

Posted: May 21, 2013 at 22:00 Quote
I have the Carbon Leatt and It broke my coller bone. I have a Carbon Atlas on order...

Posted: May 21, 2013 at 22:14 Quote
Ya that's what leatts do, instead of breaking your neak all the force goes to ur colerbone. (I think)

Posted: May 22, 2013 at 0:15 Quote
yea heard alot about the coller bone. its were it sits on you. i just got a evs4 seems to do the job fine

Posted: May 22, 2013 at 1:51 Quote
They fixed that problem in 2012, as long as you get the right size then it wouldn't break your collar bone no matter the year also would you prefer a broken neck or collar bone?

Posted: May 22, 2013 at 7:04 Quote
you do only have 1 neck Razz can't yolo that shit. some people don't ride with it some do. i find myself my confident with it

Posted: May 22, 2013 at 9:53 Quote
I do have the right size and the latest model. I'm not complaining its just what Leatts do.. I have a few friends that its happened to but I always though it wouldn't happen to me. Its been about a month since my surgery, plate and seven screws.

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2013 at 13:34 Quote
I've got a bunch of these for sale in anyone is interested, pretty cheap too!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009397
Mobile Version of Website