Powered by Outside

My "Nightmare Before Christmas" themed Superfly

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
My "Nightmare Before Christmas" themed Superfly
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 22, 2013 at 17:01 Quote
Here it is, my custom painted "Nightmare Before Christmas" themed Trek "Fisher" Superfly. The story behind the frame is it was my fathers bike, he cracked the seat stay and upgraded to a new replacement frame while I got this handed down to me and repaired by Brady Kappius at BrokenCarbon. I've always been a huge Tim Burton fan and had an idea to get a Nightmare theme done on the bike. Found a local guy here in NEPA (Frank Bigler at KnobbyMoto) who's done a bunch of motorcycles, golf carts, ect that was willing to take on a bike. He did a real fun paint job for a very reasonable price, and now I have a one of a kind machine to ride in the woods. He'll be doing a sailor jerry/flash tattoo theme on my Ritte Bosberg in the next few weeks I'll be sure to post that up when it is finished.

I'm still waiting on some parts in order to build it back up. It should be all back together by the end of the weekend and I'll update some photos

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 23, 2013 at 16:28 Quote
That looks pretty damn awesome to be honest! The bright orange at the back really compliments the dark front Smile
Some of that would work well for a tattoo too Smile

Posted: Apr 24, 2013 at 18:57 Quote
Dude that is crazy good.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 at 4:05 Quote
You made an excellent frame! Very much it is pleasant to me! The Nightmare Before Christmas was a favorite movie of many people. A number of people are applying the Nightmare Before Christmas tattoos, which come in different design and style. Nightmare Before Christmas Tattoo is one of them Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010923
Mobile Version of Website