What is Your Reason for Riding?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What is Your Reason for Riding?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 11:59 Quote
I was just thinking that it would be fun to ask this question to the biking world and see what everyone has to say. My reason is to have a buttload of fun. I love to do anything that involves speed, going high in the air, and big balls. So downhill and freeride fit in perfectly. What about you?

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 12:00 Quote
do we need a reason?
i dont know why i ride in particular, its all a complete package

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
A "buttload of fun"?

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
The day i get to the bottom of the run and i'm not grinnin will be the day i give my bike away.

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 12:39 Quote
i ride because i just love the speed of downhill, but i am not a jump rider, i dont like jumping bikes that much, but going downhill is da bomb!!!

my speed record is 95km/h on my hardtail Big Grin

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 12:44 Quote
To better myself.

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
dec*nto wrote:
A "buttload of fun"?

yes a buttload of fun....if u know what I mean. lol.

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 17:32 Quote
wow why do i ride hum maby its because its the SINGEL MOST INTEANS FUN SPORT OF ALL TIME!!
the day i stop mountain biking... well thats just not gonna happen

O+
Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
as we never get snow here in the winters anymore and i had to get a sport to do in the summer.

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
i ride for the speed of downhill and the edrenilen rush is the best part

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 19:18 Quote
I ride because its freakin awesome, and since I dirtjump its fun to progress and learn more tricks

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 19:24 Quote
I think it's that feeling you get when you accomplish something, I'm sure everyone one knows that feeling. And obviously I find it fun, and basiclly havn't found anything as fun.

Chom,

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
I think its just a sport that is do or die and there for a while it was frowned upon so that pushed kids ;ike us to love it and now we are in it because it just comes natural and no matter what skill level you are at you can still go to the mountains or the street and ride to your skill level and its an adrenaline shot that you can get anywhere

Posted: Jan 2, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
money and bitches

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017051
Mobile Version of Website