What is Your Reason for Riding?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What is Your Reason for Riding?
Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 13:34 Quote
drifting-with-flow wrote:
That feeling when you're riding as good as someone thats usually far better than you.

Or, what happened to me today. I went down to the jumps in the pouring rain. My hands were completely frozen. Then, a strange thing happened. I got to the top of the run in and started laughing. That was when I suddenly realised that even in the pouring rain, by myself, middle of winter, theres nothing I'd rather be doing.

Riding is my life, I couldn't ask for anymore.

I totally agree. If Im not riding I feel like my life is incomplete. Riding is like eating and drinking, if i dont i die

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
doctorz wrote:
good story lucky guy i dream of the day my wife would say i wish to ride a bike just for once bouah im fooling myself
its a guy thing i rather ride with my buddy and coworker its me reason to get away from it all

word. i'm a super lucky guy, and the crew i find myself with are all married to chick riders as well. i really like riding bikes with my wife, and at the same time pinning it with the fellas is what i live for. luckily the girls like to hit runs by themselves and girl power it up, while the dirtbag husbands do ther runs at the same time. now there are little aliens poppin outta bellies so its becoming a sequence where the chicks go do a run, guys sit and drink a beer/babysit, guys do a run, girls babysit. its a fair enough tradeoff, at least i don't have to come home after a great day of riding and be made to feel guilty for being away from the missus. i know enough riders who do.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 10:00 Quote
I enjoy riding because its fun and I love speed and its an alwsome feeling when you succeed a goal you set for yourself. Its a good way to stay fit and healthy. I also like trying new things and DH is cool I tried it and now I am hooked.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
Really?? Because there is nothing else to do in this small town, so I found bikes because its fun. And gets me around a lot quicker than all my skater friends.

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 20:42 Quote
I bike because there is always something to do an a bike and it's better than skateboarding

Posted: Jan 19, 2008 at 20:44 Quote
its like people smoke pot, something to do and its tons of FUN!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021190
Mobile Version of Website