Yeti SB66 VS Ellsworth Moment...I need advice for purchase asap!...whats the better all mountain bike!>!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Yeti SB66 VS Ellsworth Moment...I need advice for purchase asap!...whats the better all mountain bike!>!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 15, 2013 at 14:39 Quote
hey everyone im purchasing either a yeti sb66 or an ellsworth moment both 2011...been looking for a great all mountain bike and wanted something new so these are my two choices i have given myself...hoping some of you can shed some light on the two bikes for me before i make my pick!...thanks!!!

Posted: May 15, 2013 at 18:20 Quote
Haven't ridden either but never heard anything bad about sb66's and I can't stand the look of any Ellsworth. So I'd go SB66

Posted: May 15, 2013 at 19:15 Quote
Ellsworth are but ugly while Yetis are pretty damn sexy. Go with the SB66.

Posted: May 15, 2013 at 23:12 Quote
I actuslly like thenuglyness of the moment...i was hoping for.some rider info on them but thanks anyways guys ha habha

Posted: May 17, 2013 at 13:33 Quote
I popped a reply in your other post mate.

I can't comment on the moment as iv not had a go on one, but I can tell you my SB66 is awesome!

Iv done every kind of riding on it and iv loved every second on the bike..

Inbox me anything you want to ask and I will try to help and get back to you as quick as I can.

Stu.

Posted: May 17, 2013 at 13:39 Quote
I have an 11 moment, and I love it. Ugly or not, and I think it looks good, it works, and is a great ride. Haven't ridden the yeti, but they are top notch also. Grab thebetter deal, you won'y be disappointed with either.

Posted: May 17, 2013 at 15:30 Quote
The ellsworth just turned into the better deal both 2500 but the moment is shipped for free bahhh ha ha csnt decide

Posted: May 17, 2013 at 15:33 Quote
epyc-isenor wrote:
The ellsworth just turned into the better deal both 2500 but the moment is shipped for free bahhh ha ha csnt decide
Go sb66, while both ride good, the yeti looks better and in 6 months you wont care if you spent another 100 dollars for the better looking bike. Also imo the yeti will have a better resale value.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012874
Mobile Version of Website