Post your Mythics'/Banshees'

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Mythics'/Banshees'
Posted: Oct 24, 2011 at 20:33 Quote
Thanks simmonds. How do you like your Legend Mk II? When I come to building my first dedicated DH rig I was thinking of the Legend MK II because I like how Banshees have a reputation of simple clean design while still being stiff, fast and good handling. I'm also jealous of where you live...I can only imagine the riding you get to do on a daily basis.

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 11:41 Quote
FreeHillDownRider wrote:
Thanks simmonds. How do you like your Legend Mk II? When I come to building my first dedicated DH rig I was thinking of the Legend MK II because I like how Banshees have a reputation of simple clean design while still being stiff, fast and good handling. I'm also jealous of where you live...I can only imagine the riding you get to do on a daily basis.
I love the legend. its not as poppy as id maybe like to have in a bike but its a DH race machine so whatever. The legend just plows over everything and anything. because of its really rearward axle path you just dont loose speed on any bumbs, its unreal. and yah like all banshees theres no flex what so ever no matter how hard you push it. If you want to go fast then the legend is where its at haha...yah the riding here is amazing. especially with squamish and whistler so close. i dont have a car though so i do not get enough riding at all. its driving me nuts!

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 12:59 Quote
dsimmonds wrote:
FreeHillDownRider wrote:
I love the legend. its not as poppy as id maybe like to have in a bike but its a DH race machine so whatever. The legend just plows over everything and anything. because of its really rearward axle path you just dont loose speed on any bumbs, its unreal. and yah like all banshees theres no flex what so ever no matter how hard you push it. If you want to go fast then the legend is where its at haha...yah the riding here is amazing. especially with squamish and whistler so close. i dont have a car though so i do not get enough riding at all. its driving me nuts!

Bahahahaha it can't be DRIVING you nuts lawl

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 15:26 Quote
dsimmonds wrote:
FreeHillDownRider wrote:

Legend over Car I'ld say tup Just get a commuter bike! Unrealistic I know but still, the Legend is sweet and the car will come in good time.

Posted: Oct 25, 2011 at 16:37 Quote
FreeHillDownRider wrote:
dsimmonds wrote:
FreeHillDownRider wrote:

Legend over Car I'ld say tup Just get a commuter bike! Unrealistic I know but still, the Legend is sweet and the car will come in good time.
haha exactly what I thinking!

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 9:10 Quote
thats sickk im thinking about sending my wildcard in for a warranty approved repaint and get it switched to the raw it looks so good stellar build man

EDIT but i think they look better with 36's instead of 32's though

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 9:25 Quote
thanks. these are talas 36. they are set to 130.

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 9:27 Quote
ooh my bad i thought it looked like the 32.

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2011 at 22:05 Quote
ERROR: Video invalid[PV=]
ERROR: Video invalid

Posted: Nov 3, 2011 at 23:34 Quote
seasonfreerider wrote:
my bike
my bike

mm renthal ring. that amp looks sick man!

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 6:19 Quote
My Scythe

<Photo does not exist: 7382917>

after bars and pedals swap
<Photo does not exist: 7382918>

cranks and fork are next on the list of upgrade, as well as a 8.5" x 2.5" spacing rear shock

Posted: Dec 27, 2011 at 22:14 Quote
Update for 2012 - yet only new tires and maybe some proto parts Wink
update for 2012
update for 2012
update for 2012

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 11:43 Quote
photo

Heres my beloved scythe Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025515
Mobile Version of Website