Poll: If you lost your front teeth from a accident would you stop riding? #HelpSoulSearching

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Poll: If you lost your front teeth from a accident would you stop riding? #HelpSoulSearching
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 15, 2014 at 12:11 Quote
Yeah man I don't think people realize how much loosing the teeth actually happens to chronic riders it's kind of one of those untold stories. And losing the teeth is worse than any other injury in my opinion, it's was more traumatic than any other accident. And I've had a few moto injuries that don't compare.

Posted: Feb 15, 2014 at 12:15 Quote
i have an old one from Rugby, so i use that Smile but i have to admit, i only use the mouthguard when riding Dh or Freeride

Posted: Apr 4, 2014 at 2:00 Quote
I knocked my front tooth out about 7 months ago, thankfully got it replaced through company dental. took forever though! Landed on the back of my head from a double drop and slammed my jaw shut on impact knocking it out. a mouthguard probabaly be the only thing that would have saved me. Fortunatly didnt damage anything else apart from abit of concussion and whiplash. I still ride though, you got to do the things you enjoy and love. But then again i havent got a family etc dependant on me. Its your call mate, but personally, stick with what you know and you know you love riding!

Enjoy buddy.

Posted: Apr 21, 2014 at 15:59 Quote
Would you quit driving if it happend in a car wreck. I got epilepsy from bike wrecks . I would rather knock all my teeth out then that.the chance of getting the grill knocked out again is few .keep riding

Posted: May 9, 2014 at 4:32 Quote
If you already lost some teeth, well thats one more thing not to worry about. Joker

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013414
Mobile Version of Website