attention sponserd riders!
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
dh-racer wrote:
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
dh-racer wrote:

i dont know what kind of lodic your using i bet you didnt do good in school

You want a shovel buddy?
i dont get it
You're digging your own grave by saying he "didn't do good in school" and in the same sentence you managed to spell logic as "lodic", mis-spelling yourself (capital I), missing an apostrophe (don't), using the completely wrong word (you're means you are, you're using the possesive version), missing a comma, missing another aostrophe (didn't) and missing a full stop/period. Tell you what, if I was you're teacher at school, I would use you as an example of what the other kids should not under any circumstances write like.

edit:I re-read and I sound like a bit of a tool but I can't stand people putting a lack of effort into their typing. Maybe pinkbike should get a filter that turns shitty writing into a well spelt piece of text.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
Fatass-of-oz wrote:
dh-racer wrote:
Fatass-of-oz wrote:

You want a shovel buddy?
i dont get it
You're digging your own grave by saying he "didn't do good in school" and in the same sentence you managed to spell logic as "lodic" and I thought I'd help by lending you a shovel.
haha thats aco\ually pretty funny sorry for the typo

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
The answer to this question reveals itself when you're ready. That's all you need to know.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 14:41 Quote
dh-racer wrote:

He was insulting you by the way, thought I would let you know.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
dh-racer wrote:
Don't lie to me.

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
sponcer house is a waste of time plus you only get like 15 % off on who ever " sponcers you " the companys just want more people to buy there bikes there not actual "sponcers" so dont even bother with that just win races get invloved in other biking events also make good freinds with some bike shop riders/owners
and also some of my freinds have sponcer house and there like OMG i just got sponcerd and first thing i ask is it sponcer house and there like uhh yeah and i just laugh
also alot of companys arnt just looking for thos expert class racers/riders there just looking for people active in there local riding and if you will show up to all the events and represent them and people willing to help expand there company by maybe putting up company stickers everywere or setting up tents at events handing out posters but also riding in the events

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
sponsorhouse is okay but u dont get alot out of it

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
TaylorSmith- wrote:
sponcer house is a waste of time plus you only get like 15 % off on who ever " sponcers you " the companys just want more people to buy there bikes there not actual "sponcers" so dont even bother with that just win races get invloved in other biking events also make good freinds with some bike shop riders/owners
and also some of my freinds have sponcer house and there like OMG i just got sponcerd and first thing i ask is it sponcer house and there like uhh yeah and i just laugh
i got 50% off

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:
i got 50% off

you got a sponcer house sponcer?? by looking in your album all you have is pics of other people riding and a shitty ass bike... lieing????

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:33 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:
i got 50% off

No you didn't. That's lower than EP.

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
TaylorSmith- wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:
i got 50% off

you got a sponcer house sponcer?? by looking in your album all you have is pics of other people riding and a shitty ass bike... lieing????
f*ck if yor tht stupid dont even look in my albums goof- all those riding pics are of me except the two bmx shots- and that red GT is my old bike- plus i havnt really put up many riding pics

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
TaylorSmith- wrote:
i got 50% off

yes my sponsor gives me 50% of ALL products- plus they sent me about 250 stickers, and if ur wondering who it is- its motortabs- nothing to go crazy about but at least its something

O+
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
DavidMakalaster wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
i got 50% off

yes my sponsor gives me 50% of ALL products- plus they sent me about 250 stickers, and if ur wondering who it is- its motortabs- nothing to go crazy about but at least its something

its something not even worth to talk about

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
and taylor smith- where are all your riding vids- its all pics of the same two vids- one crappy small whip and a shot of the landscape- man ur albums might justr be worse than mine

Posted: Jan 5, 2008 at 15:45 Quote
ok f*ck it back on topic=

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009862
Mobile Version of Website